Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cesaro is the best in the world

Has anyone seen the Kofi VS Cesaro for US TITLE rematch Main Event? Doesn't Cesaro look like the Greatest wrestler who joined the WWE in the last Decade. I have never ever seen some of the moves that he did in the ring not just last night. but he actually does bring something new to the table each time he steps in to that ring. His matches look most realistic and fresh.

Clearly a future legend in my Opinion. If WWE buries CESARO we shall bury the WWE seriously. Yes they should be buried for not recognizing this great wrestler.

Everyone can have their own opinion on this but I am very clear about mine.

If wwe doesn't use him properly then clearly it's wwe's loss.

Black Ninja!
    He should stick to tag team wrestling.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Cesaro is a great wrestler but he has done nothing in WWE to get himself noticed he was handed the US title for 8(?) months and just coasted with it, the only things I remember about his reign were he beat Santino for it, he defended it against The Miz and he picked up Brodus.

And I don't really rate his mic skills, the only way he could get a reaction from a non-smark crowd was to insult the U.S.

At the end of the day he just couldn't get over, blame the gimmick all you want but Fandango managed to get over before he even had a match and his gimmick is more ridiculous.

I think he would be better suited to some tag team action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Cesaro is a great wrestler but he has done nothing in WWE to get himself noticed he was handed the US title for 8(?) months and just coasted with it, the only things I remember about his reign were he beat Santino for it, he defended it against The Miz and he picked up Brodus.

And I don't really rate his mic skills, the only way he could get a reaction from a non-smark crowd was to insult the U.S.

At the end of the day he just couldn't get over, blame the gimmick all you want but Fandango managed to get over before he even had a match and his gimmick is more ridiculous.

I think he would be better suited to some tag team action.
    WTF with getting over or not over, the guy is a master in the ring. I bet you remember when he hit The Miz on that black boundary wall a dozen times? Did you ever see that move before in any wrestling match? Did you see the last nights match with Kofi? I bet no one have ever seen something like that in wrestling history before. All you talk about is mic, and getting over, and draws and ratings and what not. Looks like People deserve someone like fandango these days because he can better represent the wannabes of the day.

actually, He should be in the title picture with Punk or Bryan right now. Cena should leave WWE and join the Make a wish foundation full time

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    WTF with getting over or not over, the guy is a master in the ring. I bet you remember when he hit The Miz on that black boundary wall a dozen times? Did you ever see that move before in any wrestling match? Did you see the last nights match with Kofi? I bet no one have ever seen something like that in wrestling history before. All you talk about is mic, and getting over, and draws and ratings and what not. Looks like People deserve someone like fandango these days because he can better represent the wannabes of the day.
    Like I said it's not all about your in ring ability, you need to be able to perform as a 'superstar' to make it in WWE and to me he does not have that it factor when it comes to his charisma.

of course getting over with the crowd and drawing is important, after all this is a business that is perform in front of thousands of people live, and over a million world wide each, show this is not the indy's where all that matters is your one off appearance, they need to be able to make the crowd want to pay attention, want to see what they do next etc. and Cesaro does not do that for me.

When he came out it was like oh this should be a good match, but i never looked forward to seeing him.

I'm not much on watching Main Event so I missed the match (may look it up in a bit) but Cesaro has certainly impressed me in the ring with what I've seen.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    I'm not much on watching Main Event so I missed the match (may look it up in a bit) but Cesaro has certainly impressed me in the ring with what I've seen.
    I'm sure this match will impress you much more. Watch out for the top rope suplex ( or whatever we may call it) but you will certainly agree that you have never seen something like that before. the guy is too innovative beside being a power house.

Caludio is the man in a wrestling ring face or heel, funny or serious he plays to the crowd and can turn a crowd that was cheering for him against him. He hits moves that are just impressive as hell and you should look him up hitting the UFO on people incredible!!