Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Good

The Good

I have been a member of this site for awhile now, and just like you all I have gripes with the WWE. We voice those gripes daily. What I would like to do is change gears for a minute if I may. I would like to know what it is that you all like about the WWE as of right now. What are they doing that's good in your opinion?

main events have been must see here lately with Taker and Mark Henry vs Cena. Segment with Foley was ok, but I hated it because Foley was being treated like a coward. Why not have both men in the ring with Foley rather than him run out to make sure Foley is ok.

Tag division is more intriguing than it has been in recent months since they have a legit threat.

I have more gripes recently more so to the midcard titles aka US and IC for recent victories mainly 1 day reign and another meaningless Kofi run with a midcard title that will go nowhere. In any case, I heard rumor that Big E may get the belt next. That intrigues me.

...The bad and the downright shite!

I am actually enjoying the Divas division atm and dont think its as shit as some may think though this secret admirer angle im cautiously not to optimistic about, The Shield is a big plus so lets ruin it by putting in another member.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I have been a member of this site for awhile now, and just like you all I have gripes with the WWE. We voice those gripes daily. What I would like to do is change gears for a minute if I may. I would like to know what it is that you all like about the WWE as of right now. What are they doing that's good in your opinion?

They are making $$ hand over fist so that's always good...

Their Developmental system (NXT) has been doing some good work and I have been enjoying the Main Event show on Ion. I think the Swagger/Del Rio/Ziggler angle was a nice touch into a topic relevant to many here in America; being from Texas I know it hit pretty close to home.

Oh and the fact that Undertaker has been seen more than 3 times in a year was a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

- I like The Shield and the way they've been used and positioned... though I have to admit it's starting to get a little stale.

- Up until two or three weeks ago I would've said that I liked what they were doing with Ryback overall.

- I think Alberto Del Rio is slowly growing on me. Ricardo is still being used absolutely perfectly.

- Daniel Bryan and Kane are great together. I hate that they have to resort to being used for The Shield instead of other tag teams but that's because this tag team is so strong and everyone else is so weak by comparison that it's just better for them to go this way.

I love that Justin Gabriel is getting some sort of push. He won a Battle Royal, went toe-to-toe with Barrett, and beat Slater. Looks like someone is moving on up.

I like the fact that it gives us something to talk about. Let face it, if there were no WWE, there would be a lot less members here.

Cheers,
    MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I like the fact that it gives us something to talk about. Let face it, if there were no WWE, there would be a lot less members here.

Cheers,
    MB
    True in less you don't watch WWE, it might piss you off since 95% of threads on here are about WWE.

NXT. Taker after Mania. Shield. Bryan still being the most over guy in the company. That is all.