View Poll Results: Which company has the best wrestlers, WWE or TNA.

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

13 41.94%
  • TNA

18 58.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Normal Member
    WWE would probably have the best wrestlers, with some of them still in FCW. They are just not used to their full potential, WWE would rather have someone with average wrestling skills and good entertainment skills then vice versa.

...Match of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Simple thread between TNA and WWE which company has the better wrestlers overall. That if each show where to have a ppv based off of pure technical wrestling matches who would have the better show.

So which company has the best wrestlers to you?

I personally would take TNA over WWE but I have one factor that need to be taken into account; is it a TNA PPV or a WWE PPV? I ask because it matters for the move set of those involved. If the WWE guys were allowed the freedom in the ring that the TNA guys have to design and build their own matches, I have a feeling that this would be a closer competition. One of the main reasons why people see and think of CM Punk as such a great all around wrestler is because he has earned enough credit to expand his move set past what it was before SES. I have a feeling that people would have a bit more credit to give for someone like Evan Bourne if they allowed him some freedoms in designing his matches and wouldn't give someone like Ziggler the massive credit that most give when he is taken out of the WWE format (move 1, move 2, move 3) and forced to call a match instead of calling a few moves after a missed spot to play coverup.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Well TNA but they get to do a lot more in ring than wwe guys are allowed to do.

But actual wrestling wise Tyson kidd, Daniel Bryan two of the best wrestlers in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    WWE would probably have the best wrestlers, with some of them still in FCW. They are just not used to their full potential, WWE would rather have someone with average wrestling skills and good entertainment skills then vice versa.
    Very well stated- look at Cena

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I'd have to say overall TNA has the best wrestlers. That said, the WWE has the most recognized wrestlers. TNA is loaded to the brim with guys that can go out there and put on great matches day in and day out. WWE has a roster full of wrestlers that have become household names. John Cena, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker etc are all names that even people who don't follow wrestling know and that's a big difference.

So while TNA may have the most talent, and that makes us IWC fanboys happy, WWE is the company with the most name value

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'd have to say overall TNA has the best wrestlers. That said, the WWE has the most recognized wrestlers. TNA is loaded to the brim with guys that can go out there and put on great matches day in and day out. WWE has a roster full of wrestlers that have become household names. John Cena, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker etc are all names that even people who don't follow wrestling know and that's a big difference.

So while TNA may have the most talent, and that makes us IWC fanboys happy, WWE is the company with the most name value
    Yep and the household names in TNA- made their names first in WWE(Hogan, Angle, Hardy). Sting is the only one who didn't- he made his name in WCW.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    Because they figured out what makes money. ROH, for instance, focuses on wrestling and is far below where TNA is, despite starting roughly around the same time.

Anyway, I think it would be a VERY close competition - the only thing is, as said above, WWE's people don't have the same freedom as they would in the indies, or in TNA - which makes it fairly impressive when WWE gets high star ratings(Although, they are subjective). This rather hard to call, honestly.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

WWE.....got so much talent with a ton of potential to be main event guys. Sandow is one of my favs now...among others. Who does TNA have that makes you say....he can be a world champion 1 day? Magnus and Matt Morgan is basically it. TNAs roster never changes so dream matches are always limited. That is why I'm always....meh usually with TNA anymore. Especially since Hulkster and Bischoff took over. Get us excited and fail to deliver. God I can't wait to see Bully Ray vs Hulk Hogan at BFG for the TNA world title. Way too keep giving the young guys the ball. Joe is still being used like garbage. Someone needs to give those guys a manuel.