View Poll Results: Which company has the best wrestlers, WWE or TNA.

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

13 41.94%
  • TNA

18 58.06%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which company has the best Wrestlers?

Simple thread between TNA and WWE which company has the better wrestlers overall. That if each show where to have a ppv based off of pure technical wrestling matches who would have the better show.

You got TNA with guys like Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe whom are considered to be some of the greatest wrestlers in the world. Kurt Angle being an Olympic gold medalist is considered by many to be the most accomplished wrestler of all time. Along with amazing x-division superstars like Chris Sabin, Bad Influence, and Austin Aries.

While WWE you have has CM Punk who is probably the best all-around wrestler in the world today. Daniel Bryan who is one of the best pure wrestlers in the world as well, throw in guys like Cesaro, Del Rio, Regal, and The Shield. And you have a great roster full of amazing wrestlers.

So which company has the best wrestlers to you?

I would actually go with TNA. With a roster that includes one of the greatest wrestlers of all time Kurt Angle, along with guys like AJ Styles, Joe, Aries, Daniels, Sabin, and Kaz you got a roster of great mat-wrestlers, but amazing and innovative wrestlers, whom I think if given the opportunity can out perform the wrestlers on the WWE roster.

This will probably be moved to another thread soon- but yeah- overall TNA has the better wrestlers. WWE has Danielson, Ambrose, Rollins, Punk, Claudio and a few others that stand out- of course Claudio isn't used right. Their womens division is a joke- Nattie is misused, AJ Lee and Kailynn barely have any time in a ring and the only Divas that are just as good are down in NXT.

TNA- not too many wrestlers that are booked really horrible and all the Knockouts can actually put on a good wrestling match

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    This will probably be moved to another thread soon- but yeah- overall TNA has the better wrestlers. WWE has Danielson, Ambrose, Rollins, Punk, Claudio and a few others that stand out- of course Claudio isn't used right. Their womens division is a joke- Nattie is misused, AJ Lee and Kailynn barely have any time in a ring and the only Divas that are just as good are down in NXT.

TNA- not too many wrestlers that are booked really horrible and all the Knockouts can actually put on a good wrestling match
    I don't mind it being moved, I really had no idea where to post it. Since it involved both TNA and WWE, I wouldn't post it in the time machine since its a current question.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I don't mind it being moved, I really had no idea where to post it. Since it involved both TNA and WWE, I wouldn't post it in the time machine since its a current question.
    Yeah I would have not known where to post it either- but it is a good question.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

WWE has John Cena. So, yeah WWE.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

This may be the best question I've ever seen on this forum. I'm actually shocked at the voting results so far. It's good to see that people are looking at this as Wrestling Ability and not who's got the bigger stars.

That said, WWE does have some great wrestlers...and TNA does too. There are some awesome matches I'd love to see between both promotions. Daniel Bryan vs Austin Aries (I never watched ROH so if it happened before, too bad). CM Punk vs AJ Styles. Team Rhodes Scholars vs Bad Influence. Kane vs Christian York...the possibilities are endless.

*Yes, Kane vs York is a joke, btw*

no contest.... tna... the x division stuff is better wrestling than world title matches in wwe

I would have to say TNA. But WWE does have a few wrestlers that I like such as The Shield.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

I'll say both because I am a hater. Both sides have really good wrestlers, it is just how they are used. But if we are comparing wrestler's, I can't split either company apart
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

TNA has better wrestlers, while WWE has better 'super-stars'.

Aires>WWE