Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will come back and join WWE's newest stable The Part Timers.

Blog Entries
    One of the main problems WWE has right now is they are all about "temporary fixes" with bringing back all these once upon a time big namers and part timers and Batista falls into both of those categories. Sure he might be good for a quick pop and a small boost in ratings but having another big money name that wrestles only 4 times a year would do absolutely nothing for the mighty 'E in the long haul.

So my answer is no on Batista unless he agrees to be like Jericho and actually wrestle while he's there

I would not be against but at the same time, He's not one of the guys I miss seeing or loved while he was there, I liked his last heel run with the WWE but apart from that he was just okay for me.

I think providing he's there to actually wrestle full time or at least take a Jericho schedule for a short period and a couple of feuds then yeah, why not bring him back. Problem being, I think he would be looking at big money and a contract like Rock/Lesnar which for me, he does not deserve.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Save HHH and Orton from a Shield beatdown to face them at Summerslam.

Meh...don't care for batista although i did like him in evolution. but he was WAY OVER-RATED as is most WWE wrestlers THESE DAYS. i saw batista mma match agaist a guy who looked like the next door neighbor's uncle with a beer belly, and had a hard time fighting him. the guy was beating the crap out of batista. Batista...ALL LOOK and no SKILLS! OVER-RATED IN FAKE SPORt and REAL SPORT HE's just can't cut it! LOL
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Yes, dream matches.....hello Brock Lesnar!!