Wade Barrett Theme Song.

I'm not the biggest fan of Wade Barrett's theme, I actually liked "End of Days" better. So my question is do you like Wade Barrett's theme? If not post a song on here that fits his character.

I heard this song would be used for the Shield, but I don't think it happened. So I think this song could work for Barrett.

I like his current theme. It really describes Barrett and it was a song that he wanted to come out with.

I don't know if this was going to be used when they were switching themes but it also fits Barrett.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I like his current theme. It really describes Barrett and it was a song that he wanted to come out with.

I don't know if this was going to be used when they were switching themes but it also fits Barrett.

I love it, I actually listen to that song a lot. It would have been perfect if he used it when the Corre disbanded.

I feel like the first theme song could work for an nxt riser.....maybe corey graves? Who knows.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Just made this, its Wade Barrett's titantron with the song I posted it earlier. I think it works.

Look into my eyes and tell me, tell me what you see...

Like it a lot actually. I wouldn't change it for the world. It fits him when you listen to the actual lyrics. British rock + British wrestler + Lyrical tie = a good fit.

It's a good song and it fits him, but I think they should turn up the volume a bit, when he comes out, it just just have the same impact as other peoples theme.

It's pretty well known that Barrett is a big fan of the Manic Street Preachers so I think WWE should take the band up on their offer to write and perform a theme for him. Not only could it bee a great song but they'd be primed to perform it live at Wrestlemania like Living Colour did for CM Punk.

Divas to believe in.

his old theme, end of days fits him well, dont know why they changed it

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

That song would be a perfect fit for him.