Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Shield v All.
    Yep, me too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

To be honest, and Im not saing this just to hate...BUT THERE IS NO INTERESTING fued at the moment that makes you go "wow, i want to see that..i can't wait til next monday raw" Although, i like randy orton out of the bunch!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    To be honest, and Im not saing this just to hate...BUT THERE IS NO INTERESTING fued at the moment that makes you go "wow, i want to see that..i can't wait til next monday raw" Although, i like randy orton out of the bunch!
    Randy Orton vs Big Show has the most potential of a singles feud to be great IMO. Both of them play the line on their parts. Big Show being a heelish tweener and Orton being a faceish tweener... I think that dynamic is not utilized often in the current WWE format which makes this feud a bit more unique.
    #TeamGeeky

Shield vs Team Hell No and Taker. Taker brings the intrigue to a great level. Also have enjoyed the world title picture thus far. WWE title picture seems to get worse by the week. I like Ryback and Cena....I wanted it to be a dream match on a big stage. Just really hasn't been clicking with me. Didn't like the Foley promo especially making him look like a coward. I could see if he was Harley Race wrestling in 60s or 70s....he is still in his late 40s I believe. He shouldn't need anyones protection. I liked the Shields involvement though. Still don't hate Ryback in the least. I thought it was humerous that 1 comment he made to Foley.