Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
    I nominate my dear friend K2Jelly for a Tshirt.

Gracias,
    MB

K2Jelly for general hilariousness.

And Tommy Thunder for interesting factoids.

Blog Entries
    I nominate Darkside Ron Garvin for these two posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, Hemme messed up the entrances. Be it her not following the script of who comes down when, not knowing the difference in Aries/Bad Influences music, or her just not paying attention she still messed up. Since this is professional wrestling, she should expect some sort of retaliation for her error (which would be expected by virtually any co-worker) but in the unique business of Pro Wrestling LIVE, characters have to stay, well, in character. Since A Double is a heel, we would naturally expect something vile and obscene since it fits his character (kind of like Bully Ray telling So Cal Val to shut the hell up and suggesting she was a feeble minded woman; a sexist comment for sure). What did she expect Aries to do; walk down and pretend to yell at her, giving the appearance of a scolding while really consoling her?

On the other hand, while trying to remain in that character, Aries did put his manjunk in the woman's face. Hemme isn't the same as Aries and it would appear to me that seeing this from a heel character's point of view isn't what she and/or TNA is taking this as. From a corporate standpoint, they have to view this as a potential law suit because there is no promise that just because Hemme works for a wrestling company means that she understands or even accepts that Aries was just remaining in character for the psychology aspect of wrestling. Yes, Aries should have been vile and obscene, and he was reacting to what was presented to him as he felt his character SHOULD react, but what he did would 100% force his termination if he worked for a major company (think if Dolph Ziggler did this to Lilian Garcia during a live Monday Night RAW). Unless he gained Hemme's approval before hand, he should have found an alternate way to show his disdain for her mistake; even if the other option was less comical.
    Very interesting reasoning. Find that here

And this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The UltraViolent stuff with CZW is pretty brutal - Especially a Masada vs. Ryuji Ito or a Danny Havoc match - but they have some great matchs when AR Fox, BLK Jeez (Rashaad Cameron in TNA), Irish Airbourne (the Crist brothers), Adam Cole, Sami Callahan, or Rick Swan are competing. I am not sure if you can find from PPV to PPV to keep up with the "storyline" aspect of the promotion, but there are some decent to solid matches; particularly the Best of the Best shows. If you're into the Ultraviolent/Hardcore style, Cage of Death is WAY better than the Tournament of Death shows.

DragonGate IS strong style, only they have what ROH lacks in Gabe Sapolsky. Their shows seem to make more sense to me and feature a roster who are willing to go all out with their performances. Neese, Taylor, BxB Hulk, CIMA, Yoshino, Young Bucks, Ricochet, UHAA Nation... All are worth watching at least once plus some of the same guys mentioned in the CZW comment compete for them as well.

Have you checked out Chikara, Jersey All-Pro, Lucha-Libra USA (where Petey Williams just came back from), NWA-Hollywood (where Todd Kinnley, Joey Ryan, and Scropio Sky/Mason Andrews came from), PWG (some say the better version of ROH), JCW (even as over the top as it is, Colt Cabana is hilarious playing a cop trying to bust the Weedman)? These are a few that I can say are "active" and have shows you can find on either Youtube or DailyMotion.
    For those who search for some indy wrestling (I'll take note), this is a good guide of what you can find (in broad general terms). Find that one here.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Shit, my post is waiting for moderation...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I nominate Darkside Ron Garvin for these two posts:

Very interesting reasoning. Find that here

And this one:

For those who search for some indy wrestling (I'll take note), this is a good guide of what you can find (in broad general terms). Find that one here.
    That's a solid nomination Grind

Blog Entries
    Fuck Dennis!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathin Rao View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The first law of communication is to know your audience and speak their language</p>&mdash; Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) <a href="https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon/status/338026896040263680">May 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The funniest thing I've Read.
    This guy!

Give it to him!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Is there a picture so that we can see what these t-shirts look like?
    'cause Tommy's gotta look sexy in his T-shirt he won on a wrestling forum. 'cause that's what the ladies like.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I still say none of you.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    'cause Tommy's gotta look sexy in his T-shirt he won on a wrestling forum. 'cause that's what the ladies like.
    Well I was just curios since this is the first I've heard of any EWN t-shirts, I was just curious to see if they actually existed.
    But yeah, that too
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!