Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 273
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is there a picture so that we can see what these t-shirts look like?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #42
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Is there a picture of a cat holding a sippy cup on the t-shirts?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    They are not for sale; you can only have one by wooing the general public of the forums (basically everyone who frequents CBoT, The RAW Peel, the eFeds, or the Soccer Thread) to like what you have to say and nominate you for such an honor as to have one of the shirts.
    But I just want it to wear on laundry days and just around the house. I don't want to have to win a popularity contest for it. JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME A DAMN SHIRT..................please!


     





  4. #44
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    So if I'm not mistaken...

    Dennis has 4 votes (because he's Dennis or due to my post) and I have 2 votes (Because <3 Dennis <3)

    What if there is a draw in votes? Do we get half a shirt?
    How long is the nominating process/When do we find out who won?
    Can we have it autographed by THE Ryan Clark?


    C-Can the runner up get socks or a sweatband? :3
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #45
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,364
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Is there a picture of a cat holding a sippy cup on the t-shirts?
    Is there a picture of a dog farting on a cat holding a sippy cup on the tshirt?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Is there a picture so that we can see what these t-shirts look like?
    I PMed Frank on that and am still waiting back.

    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    But I just want it to wear on laundry days and just around the house. I don't want to have to win a popularity contest for it. JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME A DAMN SHIRT..................please!
    This isn't a popularity contest. Everybody in here could vote for the same person, but that doesn't mean that the people ultimately making the decision (us mods) are necessarily going to agree; everyone's input is just something being taken into account.

    There currently aren't any shirts available for sale, but I'll let you know if that changes in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So if I'm not mistaken...

    Dennis has 4 votes (because he's Dennis or due to my post) and I have 2 votes (Because <3 Dennis <3)

    What if there is a draw in votes? Do we get half a shirt?
    How long is the nominating process/When do we find out who won?
    Can we have it autographed by THE Ryan Clark?


    C-Can the runner up get socks or a sweatband? :3
    As mentioned in the opening post, we're going to tally up the votes at the end of the month and announce the winner at the beginning of next.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #47
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    If I can be serious for a minute, I'll nominate MachManFan and ViperFish. Both of them deliver very underrated input into any thread that they converse in and I've yet to see one instance where they scratch the surface.


  8. #48
    The worthwhile feedback is much appreciated, Jells.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    There currently aren't any shirts available for sale, but I'll let you know if that changes in the future.
    Thank you!


     





  10. #50
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    I want a shirt.....







Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.