Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should Ziggler have a full blown stable?

Do you think Ziggler should lead his very own stable of superstars? He already has Big E. and AJ. Plus WWE is thinking of bringing up some more talent from NXT. I think it would be a great way to make Ziggler look more legit as the leader of the stable and we could see some more talent brought up from NXT or use some misused talent on the main roster already. If they did run with this I see the group as follows:

1.) Ziggler(Leader)
    2.) AJ(Second in command)
    3.) Big E. Langston(Enforcer)
    4.) Ted DiBiase and Joe Hennig(Tag Team)

I think adding those two would not only benefit them, but Ziggler could play on the fact that he has taught Ted and Joe more than there fathers ever did. He taught Ted how to show off his money and Joe to show off his perfection. I don't know what do you guys think?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Do you think Ziggler should lead his very own stable of superstars? He already has Big E. and AJ. Plus WWE is thinking of bringing up some more talent from NXT. I think it would be a great way to make Ziggler look more legit as the leader of the stable and we could see some more talent brought up from NXT or use some misused talent on the main roster already. If they did run with this I see the group as follows:

1.) Ziggler(Leader)
    2.) AJ(Second in command)
    3.) Big E. Langston(Enforcer)
    4.) Ted DiBiase and Joe Hennig(Tag Team)

I think adding those two would not only benefit them, but Ziggler could play on the fact that he has taught Ted and Joe more than there fathers ever did. He taught Ted how to show off his money and Joe to show off his perfection. I don't know what do you guys think?
    Well, if you ask me, a small mercy was always the second best. Perhaps sevenworm wanted the TRUTH? Not sure but I think that an old apple would scare any linguist away.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngepsilon View Post
    Well, if you ask me, a small mercy was always the second best. Perhaps sevenworm wanted the TRUTH? Not sure but I think that an old apple would scare any linguist away.
    What did i miss here?
    STOP...
    ​Hammock Time!

I actually really like this idea. I've always been big on stables/factions and am a big ziggler fan so it'd be cool.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2014 Royal Rumble: 29th (tie), Elimination Chamber: 5th (tie)

Love the idea. I've been a big ziggler fan and I love the group he has now but adding in a tag team would make him a threat. I would choose a different team tho. I like Debiase as a face. Has a lot of charisma and fan support. And mcgullicutty is a good face on nxt. We better then him as a heel. I can't really think of a good team that would fit this team of misfits. Possibly epico and primo. Or just thro 2 nxt wrestlers together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by youngepsilon View Post
    I dare you to make less sense.

OT, I say, sure. Each time Ziggler has been challenged, the man has stood up to the plate, as far as I can tell the only thing keeping him out of the ME right now is that he doesn't have an in, and for some reason today's breed of WWE "Superstar" despite the object lessons around them, aren't making their own "ins" anymore.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Yeah would be a cool thing to see actually!

Stables are okay, but they can be overkill. There's already The Shield. Another stable would crowd things. Besides, Ziggler doesn't have the mic skills to be an effective stable leader...basically the same reason why Nexus failed with Wade Barrett at the helm, but was somewhat tolerable for a short time with CM Punk as the leader.

Ziggler doesn't need a stable. He needs to break away from AJ & Langston and get an opportunity to stand on his own.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Stables are okay, but they can be overkill. There's already The Shield. Another stable would crowd things. Besides, Ziggler doesn't have the mic skills to be an effective stable leader...basically the same reason why Nexus failed with Wade Barrett at the helm, but was somewhat tolerable for a short time with CM Punk as the leader.

Ziggler doesn't need a stable. He needs to break away from AJ & Langston and get an opportunity to stand on his own.
    I think honestly, that this is where having Vickie hurt more than helped him. Personally I think he has the mic skills, but then it's not like he had a great chance to show them off. He's got better now in being able to stand on his own, but I think that people are still seeing him as Vickie's boy toy, where he had less lines than Mr. Black.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I think honestly, that this is where having Vickie hurt more than helped him. Personally I think he has the mic skills, but then it's not like he had a great chance to show them off. He's got better now in being able to stand on his own, but I think that people are still seeing him as Vickie's boy toy, where he had less lines than Mr. Black.
    Was just about to point that out too. I mean Ziggles holds a major title- let him have a lot more mic time and stop jobbing him out so much

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young