Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I was just throwing out the names of guys that aren't doing anything to be honest, I don't know the newer Gut Check wrestlers that well per-say.
    I did suggest Sonjay Dutt in a previous post here though. Definitely has the moves to play the character.

    I figured, but Shaw impressed me at the X-Division ONO PPV. He has definately improved since his GutCheck (the one with the match, not him getting jumped by A&8s).


    They have been building Dutt up for having never been the X title holder (even my wife was shocked by this as she thinks the guys is an amazing athlete). I can see it as a good change to swing Dutt back to a heel character and have a bit more balance for the heels in the X-Division since the only ones I can think of are King, Ion (my fav X-Div heel), Andrews (which really hasn't been a heelish character)... At the ONO, Cameron was more of an up and comer with Neese (why do they not use this guy more) trying to get the old dogs (Williams/Kash) out of their way. Can we think of any other heel X-Division characters?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,105
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I figured, but Shaw impressed me at the X-Division ONO PPV. He has definately improved since his GutCheck (the one with the match, not him getting jumped by A&8s).


    They have been building Dutt up for having never been the X title holder (even my wife was shocked by this as she thinks the guys is an amazing athlete). I can see it as a good change to swing Dutt back to a heel character and have a bit more balance for the heels in the X-Division since the only ones I can think of are King, Ion (my fav X-Div heel), Andrews (which really hasn't been a heelish character)... At the ONO, Cameron was more of an up and comer with Neese (why do they not use this guy more) trying to get the old dogs (Williams/Kash) out of their way. Can we think of any other heel X-Division characters?
    Yeah I saw some of Dutt's heel work for Ring Ka King, pretty good to be fair, and he's up there with the best of high flyers no doubt. So a heel turn for him wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

    I'm pretty sure that Neese has been released/left TNA.
    I'd like to see them bring Doug Williams back to prominence, his heel anti-X Division gimmick was great.
    Zema Ion I really like. Fantastic athlete, not sure if his promo work is top notch though.
    I watched King's promo with Sabin on this past episode and that wasn't bad at all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I saw some of Dutt's heel work for Ring Ka King, pretty good to be fair, and he's up there with the best of high flyers no doubt. So a heel turn for him wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

    I'm pretty sure that Neese has been released/left TNA.
    I'd like to see them bring Doug Williams back to prominence, his heel anti-X Division gimmick was great.
    Zema Ion I really like. Fantastic athlete, not sure if his promo work is top notch though.
    I watched King's promo with Sabin on this past episode and that wasn't bad at all.

    The only set back is that Dutt can't work the US crowd the way he could in India, but he is talented and had some good heel work against Jay Lethal (minus the whole Tuxedo-Cuff match).

    Neese asked TNA for his release. I would have to for the reason he asked for it (to have a match against Jushin Thunder Liger in another promotion.

    Williams is doing great in OVW and the guys over there are getting some great "mat-based" training from him. While I would like to see him come back into a dominant role in the X-Division, it is nice to see the developmental system for TNA has some solid trainers (Williams, Snow, Dinsmore/Eugene, Rodgers, Davis).

    King is going to be a solid heel for the X-Div and I think they made a good move with his promo this week to show it. He and Ion both have that cocky aspect about them, but I am a bit more impressed with Ion simply because the guy seems fluid in the ring at all times. I wish they would have continued the "Break necks and Cash checks" catchphrase he was using but I think they pushed away from it due to Sorrensen not being as close to 100% as they had hoped for.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The only set back is that Dutt can't work the US crowd the way he could in India, but he is talented and had some good heel work against Jay Lethal (minus the whole Tuxedo-Cuff match).

    Neese asked TNA for his release. I would have to for the reason he asked for it (to have a match against Jushin Thunder Liger in another promotion.

    Williams is doing great in OVW and the guys over there are getting some great "mat-based" training from him. While I would like to see him come back into a dominant role in the X-Division, it is nice to see the developmental system for TNA has some solid trainers (Williams, Snow, Dinsmore/Eugene, Rodgers, Davis).

    King is going to be a solid heel for the X-Div and I think they made a good move with his promo this week to show it. He and Ion both have that cocky aspect about them, but I am a bit more impressed with Ion simply because the guy seems fluid in the ring at all times. I wish they would have continued the "Break necks and Cash checks" catchphrase he was using but I think they pushed away from it due to Sorrensen not being as close to 100% as they had hoped for.
    Ah, but under the mask and outfit, no one would know its Dutt. He could pull it off. My other choices have been said before by others- Shelly and LowKi

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #25
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    Alex Shelly is what popped into my head...

    Also may be low-ki??

  6. #26
    Dont know who they used in the return but DAAAAMN he was AWESOME

  7. #27
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,601
    It was fandango.
    ]

  8. #28
    Could anybody see who it was?

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,105
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    Could anybody see who it was?
    It was TJ Perkins.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It was TJ Perkins.


    For you Tommy,
    MB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.