Thread: Chris Sabin

Hybrid View

Chris Sabin

Hi Guys.
    So who is looking forward to the return of Chris Sabin and what direction would you like to see him go.

Personally I would go for a Face return then in a X division match for the belt do a huge turn and join Aces and Eights.
    Would be a brilliant way for him and AJ to start up a feud not to mention other directions he could go with it.

I would like to hear what you folks think?

I love Chris Sabin, he's my 3rd favorite X-Division superstar of all time. I always felt he was my favorite member of MCMG, and should be considered one of top X-Division superstars of all time. But he's done so much in the X-Division I think it's time for him to step up and become a main-eventer in TNA, I think he could shine just like AJ Styles. I hope to see him as a World Champion in TNA in the future. But for right now, I just want to see some great matches from him.

Genius, put him back in the division he helped make famous almost a decade ago. Way to change things up a bit to keep things interesting.

I can't tell for sure if you're being sarcastic. I think it's the best place to put him after so much time off of TV. He still needs to get revenge on Bobby Roode.

If they booked him rite i would love seeing him back X division.It would kick start that division and as i said if he where to win the X Division title been with Aces and Eights could lead up to great feuds not to mention further A+8s dominance in each division.

I just think it would be too early to put him in the world title scene as he has been out quite a while so i would like to see his character grow first and perhaps down the line back stab A+8s and then challenge Bully for the title.

Also like AJ i think he is going to bring a new move set to protect his body so really just looking forward to seeing him back.

Its great to see to him back but i am worried about his knees one bad landing and he is gone again possible for good.

Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post
    If they booked him rite i would love seeing him back X division.It would kick start that division and as i said if he where to win the X Division title been with Aces and Eights could lead up to great feuds not to mention further A+8s dominance in each division.

I just think it would be too early to put him in the world title scene as he has been out quite a while so i would like to see his character grow first and perhaps down the line back stab A+8s and then challenge Bully for the title.

Also like AJ i think he is going to bring a new move set to protect his body so really just looking forward to seeing him back.
    1 of the few TNA originals who was round in year like 2 or 3 battling against TNA? Why not have him be one of the members to take down the group?

I love Chris Sabin, he's my 3rd favorite X-Division superstar of all time. I always felt he was my favorite member of MCMG, and should be considered one of top X-Division superstars of all time. But he's done so much in the X-Division I think it's time for him to step up and become a main-eventer in TNA, I think he could shine just like AJ Styles. I hope to see him as a World Champion in TNA in the future. But for right now, I just want to see some great matches from him.