Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Rock is of Samoan descent.
    On his mom's side. Rocky Johnson is African American

Am I the only one that see's the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship on the same level?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

His father Rocky Johnson is black...still counts. Halle Berry is Half white half black but she's still considered black. Rock was first black WWE champion. I'm wondering when there's gonna be a first English champ? We've had an Irish champ, they dropped the ball on Reagal and Bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Am I the only one that see's the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship on the same level?
    nope......i do 2

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Are there 5? Talk about a downgrade to the quality that has held that title. I see Sheamus...even though he's already held it. Other than that, I see, um...well, maybe perhaps...possibly....uh, yeah, that's right. NO ONE.

Dolph Ziggler
    Wade Barrett
    Big E Langston
    Damien Sandow
    SHIELD

All of these will be a way off obviously... But i hope they get the opportunity

John Cena x5

Fresh Member
    1 tyson kid 2 wade barrett 3 joe henning (mc gilllicutty shoud join shield.) 4 roman reigns. 5 cody roades. also i know mc gillicutty is not on roster but should be soon,also i think the world title is better they should treath it like they did when hhh was champ,but now treat it like crap

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Brad Maddox
    The Brad Maddox
    Brad "The Maddox" Maddox
    "The Referee" Brad Maddox
    Brad "Brad Maddox" Maddox

if only this would happen !
    1) Dolph Zig
    2) Big E
    3)Reigns
    4) ambrose
    5) Gabriel- if he polishes his mic skills he could be a effin Hit! first high flyer champ since Hardy ! (BUT THATS WISHFUL THINKING)

i didnt put ryback cause i dont want it to happen!
    Best Gimmick on NXT

I'm actually not sure about some of these choices. Bryan for sure could and should get another title reign. I think Henry may get one more before he retires though I'm a little doubtful. Ryback will get one for sure although I dread it. BADLY. I've never been big on Rhodes and at this point it doesn't look like WWE is either and I'm really not big on Reigns either. Rollins is actually my favorite shield member.

Here are mine

1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Seth Rollins.
    3. Dean Ambrose
    4. Ryback (unfortunately)
    5. Orton

Would be psyched for any reign by Bryan, Rollins, or Ambrose. Ryback will have it at some point (though I may hang myself). Orton (hopefully with a heel turn) will hold the title again too.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th