Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much Longer can Brock Lesnar go

As usual Check out the video version of this post...It provides A much better view along with Audio and HD gameplay.

So We all Know Brock Lesnar will only work with certain guys....for a certain amount of time for a certain amount of money. Personally not including His extreme Rules match with HHH....I believe Brock has 5 more matches left. Now we all know wwe Would love The rock and Undertaker to be atleast two of these....Lesnar Vs punk has been talked about too.

But I have an Alternative.....Ryback. I'd Love to see these two work together.....I guess it's just because it would be a nice big man feud. But I just see Lesnar putting the younger guy over and them working very stiff with each other ( and being happy about it ) This would be a nice change of pace if you put a Daniel Bryan or CM Punk match Before it.

Thoughts ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    He can keep going as long as he likes. There's plenty of matches left for him.

Lesnar vs Orton
    Lesnar vs Sheamus
    Lesnar vs Undertaker (very long shot)
    Lesnar vs Ryback
    Lesnar vs Punk
    Lesnar vs Cena
    Lesnar vs Swagger

As long as he's getting payed, then I have no doubt that he'll keep going.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He can keep going as long as he likes. There's plenty of matches left for him.

Lesnar vs Orton
    Lesnar vs Sheamus
    Lesnar vs Undertaker (very long shot)
    Lesnar vs Ryback
    Lesnar vs Punk
    Lesnar vs Cena
    Lesnar vs Swagger

As long as he's getting payed, then I have no doubt that he'll keep going.
    A lot of these I wouldn't go for .....cena has been done...Sheamus and Orton I'm not interested in and the longest shot vs swagger I am actually kinda interested in, could happen though
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    A lot of these I wouldn't go for .....cena has been done...Sheamus and Orton I'm not interested in and the longest shot vs swagger I am actually kinda interested in, could happen though
    The only reason I'd be interested in them is to see Lesnar dominating them. Don't think I'd be actually invested in most of those matches either.
    I was just throwing out some matches that WWE would likely look to do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Orton and Lesnar. They go way back, been in OVW. That could be a storyline that makes Randy relevant again.. and he can't pussy out on automatic in this feud, because Lesnar does not play nicely.

Lesnar could'nt be subtle if he wanted to, and he doesn't even want to.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Fresh Member
    I hope this match with hhh will be his last one with him 3 times is enough he will fight cena again since he lost to him,and punk i think will come back as a face so heyman and lesnar will atack him.could shawn micheals come back for 1 match if he destroys hhh to fight for him. undertaker will happen because of the money that would make also there confrontation back in a ufc event,it wont be at maina cause i think cena will face undertaker.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar can go on as long as he is mentally able to cope. Love him or hate him, the man has a huge following, enough of one that Vince can put him with just about any ME or close to ME guy and get a decent amount of money from it, the biggest factor, as it always has been, is Lesnars admitted hatred of all things to do with fame, and people in general. At some point I really think he's gonna walk out, not because of injury, but because he is just too filled with rage and needs to go back to his compound for a few years.

In all fairness, I can't blame him a bit.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

As long as the price is right, he will keep going. Personally, I can't stand him, whenever someone gets in the ring with him, I fear for their safety. I believe he has the ability to put on a good match, but, chooses not to. As long as his name brings up buyrates, I guess he doesn't really need to. His involvement was one of the main reasons I did not buy Mania this year. Personally, I think the only good that has come from his return, was it meant the return of Paul Heyman as well.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

As long as he likes his deal, Brock will be in the picture. I'd rather see Brock face Sheamus, Orton, Daniel Bryan, and Cena again before I'd want to see him face Ryback. No one would carry the mic and Ryback hasn't proven himself to be entertaining enough in the ring. He had some good ones with Punk, but then again he was facing Punk. His match with Mark Henry was decent but the swerve of seeing Henry win was what did it for me. Let's see what kind of run he has with Cena.

Lesnar has lots of matches in him it depends if he wants to stay around long enough for them all to happen. He's in great shape physically and will always garner interest no matter if people like or hate him, solely for the possibility of the match being bloody and violent. Personally him taking defeats to Cena & HHH shows he's playing ball for what he's being paid which is only right but at least he's not wanting to win every match and be paid handsomely.

I personally like Lesnar, he is a freak athlete for his size he's quick and has masses of strength. He can also put on a great wrestling match if he has the right opponent. He's being used as a destructive force which means he's based to use power moves with the look of mass impact. He's certainly able to hold his own in a technical match if that situation ever arose.

I'd like to see him have a few solid years in WWE if he can hack the time spent on the road and he's getting what he wants money wise. He's no different to anyone else who is a business man, he wants paying for his time.

There's plenty of feud's he could have.