Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think they're trying to go with a 'less is more strategy' with Lesnar and Rock. Having them work less so that the times that they do work it seems special. Not quite working for me. I can understand it for Rock, he has a career outside of WWE. Lesnar doesn't. The first time he quit was because he had broken ribs and was still working so they couldn't heal. He was constantly in pain and was getting burnt out. Maybe he doesn't want to work as much because of his intestinal issue. If you remember his last UFC match, he started out strong(ish) but got his ass kicked after Overeem kicked him in the surgically repaired intestines.

He has plenty of time left on his clock but if the fans don't get behind him like they used too......

He will go as long as Sable tells him to retire.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    As long as the paycheck is coming in

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ice man View Post
    I hope this match with hhh will be his last one with him 3 times is enough he will fight cena again since he lost to him,and punk i think will come back as a face so heyman and lesnar will atack him.could shawn micheals come back for 1 match if he destroys hhh to fight for him. undertaker will happen because of the money that would make also there confrontation back in a ufc event,it wont be at maina cause i think cena will face undertaker.
    Man I'd love to see that scenario with HBK vs Brock, but if Michaels comes back it'll be a one time WM match. So that leaves 11 months from Lesnar destroying HHH until the match happens, which is far too long of a timeline.

I know Michaels was sincere about trying his hardest to stay retired, but I'd love to see him at WM 30, especially if Stone Cold and
    WWE don't reach a deal. I feel like Austin is worried that he'll come off as imitating the Rock if he returns for a WM match, but if the $$$ is right, anything is possible.

The guy is 35 and isn't really doing anything strenuous on his body, he throws himself fully into every match because he has plenty of recovery time between each fight.

I can see him going for up to ten more years, unless he suffers a serious injury or that disease that ate him intestines comes back.

How long can he go?

How deep are the WWE's pockets?

Blog Entries
    Is there anything else Brock can really do at this point to earn income? I mean he's making millions to fight 3 times a year. Unless he wants to retire and waste his physique sitting at home, I see him resigning after a short break at the end of his current contract.