Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Change the way gut check works, make it a pure public vote type deal, so that they know for certain that the guy who wins will be over, and draw it out over a few months like WWE's Diva search, and give the winner a TV title shot, since that title is doing absolutely nothing.

Bring back 'Destination X', I don't need to say anymore.

either add a third hour, or a second show, to get more of the roster involved, and make Aces and eights less over bearing.

as much as I hate this final idea, pick one guy and push him to Pluto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Change the way gut check works, make it a pure public vote type deal, so that they know for certain that the guy who wins will be over, and draw it out over a few months like WWE's Diva search, and give the winner a TV title shot, since that title is doing absolutely nothing.

Bring back 'Destination X', I don't need to say anymore.

either add a third hour, or a second show, to get more of the roster involved, and make Aces and eights less over bearing.

as much as I hate this final idea, pick one guy and push him to Pluto.
    1. Get rid of Hogan/Bischoff and their kids, beg Turner to have the show on TBS or TNT on Tuesday or wednesday night, so you're not competing with top tv show night, and NFL.
    2. Cut dead weight contracts; Mr. Anderson, Joseph Park, James Storm, Devon, Garrett Bischoff, and other A&8 Goon extras.
    3. Get rid of Aces and Eights group. Make Bully Ray a part time guy. Get him out of the title picture.
    4. Tag team, tag team, tag team. Get Motor city back in tna.
    5. X division.
    6. Women's division. Bring back Awesome Kong. Create new beautiful people with Velvet, Tarin, and Tessmacher. Bring back Angelina as an adversary for Velvet.
    7. No more coming out on "TNA Impact" and starting the show with 10mins of talking. Also, get rid of the previously on Impact wrestling crap. If they didn't watch it, its because they didnt want to.
    8. Rotate weekly E.Y, Robbie E, and Joey Ryan as comedic skits. Hard to be creative/funny every week, so let these guys keep things fresh.
    9. Use Rob T. and Matt Morgan as monsters. No talking, because they suck on the mic, and make Morgan shave that stupid beard, and take it easy on the baby oil.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaflavor View Post
    1. Get rid of Hogan/Bischoff and their kids, beg Turner to have the show on TBS or TNT on Tuesday or wednesday night, so you're not competing with top tv show night, and NFL.
    2. Cut dead weight contracts; Mr. Anderson, Joseph Park, James Storm, Devon, Garrett Bischoff, and other A&8 Goon extras.
    3. Get rid of Aces and Eights group. Make Bully Ray a part time guy. Get him out of the title picture.
    5. X division.
    6. Women's division. Bring back Awesome Kong. Create new beautiful people with Velvet, Tarin, and Tessmacher. Bring back Angelina as an adversary for Velvet.
    7. No more coming out on "TNA Impact" and starting the show with 10mins of talking. Also, get rid of the previously on Impact wrestling crap. If they didn't watch it, its because they didnt want to.
    8. Rotate weekly E.Y, Robbie E, and Joey Ryan as comedic skits. Hard to be creative/funny every week, so let these guys keep things fresh.
    9. Use Rob T. and Matt Morgan as monsters. No talking, because they suck on the mic, and make Morgan shave that stupid beard, and take it easy on the baby oil.
    I agree with getting rid of Hogan. I agree with women's division. I iagree with Rob T and Matt Morgan.

Don't agree with your list of dead weight contracts. Aces & Eights is a decent storyline that just needs to get a little better, and you've got be absolutely kidding about Bully Ray being a part timer.

Also, I don't believe Turner has anything to do with TBS and TNT anymore...hence, why WCW didn't have an outlet when it was being sold.

1) Move their first show to a better channel.

2) Stop throwing random bells and whistles on the X-Division. They don't need Ref Cam, or constant 3 ways. It needs stories people can get behind.

3) Make a better mid-card. They have the title for it, just no actual division.

4) More Tag-Teams. Currently, they have three. Dirty Heels, Chavo/Hern, Bad Influence. Go to the indies, get some more. There are a lot of them. Or go international, try and get the Forever Hooligans.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

TNA has done the 2nd show and didnt work. Gut check means nothing to me. I thought when it began that these dudes would be on TV. Instead they get some stupid developmental deal. I havn't seen the dude who won the first 1 or could recognize him. Why should I give a crap about the segment, if I'm not gonna see these dudes on TV? If these dudes arn't ready for TV, why are they on my TV screen? Put guys out there who are ready. Use guys and make some tag teams. X-Division is back to being terrible. Still pushing the old guys instead of the young guys. Hogan is getting more TV time than anyone on the roster. I could go on.....bring back Abyss. Why isnt tv title defended every week anymore? Why is every X-Division match a triple threat match? Why do losers even though they didn't get pinned get back in the next X-Division match? If they are no longer in contention for the belt after losing, why are they back in a #1 contenders match the following week? Why is ODB a ref instead of a knockout? Why isn't her and EY still together? Why do they pretend they arn't in the same arena? Why don't TNA keep adding talent and releasing some who they arn't using rather than keeping everything the same. Every guys has had the same gimmick for years. Storm has been a cowboy for a decade now. Robbie E is still the same as he came in. How am i suppose to stay interested in him or anyone else?Same guys in same division for years.....I want Sabin to go after the TV title for goodness sake. Sabin has been in X-Division for almost a decade now. Time to move up in the cards don't ya think?

I think they are improving but need more time to improve in weak areas that they have
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

1.) Get off Spike TV! maybe TBS or MTV

2.) Get rid of the Television Championship and change it to something better

3.) Make the midcard matter, better feuds

4.) Re-establish the tag team division you have the goods it's about using them:
    -Aces and Eights(DOC and Knux or Garrett and Wes)
    -The Bros(Robbie E. and Jessie)
    -Magnus and Joe
    -Team Canada(Petey Williams and Eric Young)
    -Gunner and Jay Bradley

5.) Stop giving the spotlight to Hulk Hogan and Sting

6.) Revamp Gut Check pick eight members of the TNA roster to pick whoever they want from the indies and have these eight guys follow the TNA roster members. Have their skills evaluated on TNA and OVW. Make this process last the entire year. Pick the top three.

7.) Make sure that the Aces and Eights feud ends with a bang

8.) Have number one contender's matches on PPVs
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaflavor View Post
    5. X division.

Not really sure why you quoted me, but I'll dispute you.

1) I disagree Hogan is helping the product, sure he may be hogging the limelight, but whenever he is there the crowd goes crazy, I'd say cut his screen time down to 15 minutes max, Bischoff jr, is actually pretty decent IMO, and is going to have a tag title run in the future I suspect with Brisco, the only generation guys TNA has, and their names mean exposure if TNA was to invest in some advertising.

1.5) I can't really comment on the network stuff as I'm from the UK

2) cut the dead wieght I agree, but all those names you mentioned are not dead wieght the only Aces and eights guy I would get rid of if Knox.

3) LMFAO

4) Add a couple of tag teams, and at least one face team, while MCMG were awesome i think Sabin may be best served in the X-division, with the new set up it lightens his schedule and lessens his risk of injury.

5) What about it?

6) Knockouts division is good as is, but a Beatiful people stable would be nice (especially on the eye)

7) Disagree, every show should start with some structure, rather than a random match up, without story Wrestling is just two guys fighting in their underwear.

8) I suppose, but i'd rather E-Y be taken serious while still been a funny guy, Robbie-E to tag with Jessie, and Joey ryan to have some kind of godfather gimmick followed by his ho's.

9) I agree with Terry, but I think Morgan is better served as been billed as he is now.

How many other networks are willing to shell out more than Spike to bring in the B Company wrestling show? I don't think ratings are important, but the people making that call would disagree. I don't see them having the leverage to do better than they are on Spike.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    TNA has done the 2nd show and didnt work. Gut check means nothing to me. I thought when it began that these dudes would be on TV. Instead they get some stupid developmental deal. I havn't seen the dude who won the first 1 or could recognize him. Why should I give a crap about the segment, if I'm not gonna see these dudes on TV? If these dudes arn't ready for TV, why are they on my TV screen? Put guys out there who are ready. Use guys and make some tag teams. X-Division is back to being terrible. Still pushing the old guys instead of the young guys. Hogan is getting more TV time than anyone on the roster. I could go on.....bring back Abyss. Why isnt tv title defended every week anymore? Why is every X-Division match a triple threat match? Why do losers even though they didn't get pinned get back in the next X-Division match? If they are no longer in contention for the belt after losing, why are they back in a #1 contenders match the following week? Why is ODB a ref instead of a knockout? Why isn't her and EY still together? Why do they pretend they arn't in the same arena? Why don't TNA keep adding talent and releasing some who they arn't using rather than keeping everything the same. Every guys has had the same gimmick for years. Storm has been a cowboy for a decade now. Robbie E is still the same as he came in. How am i suppose to stay interested in him or anyone else?Same guys in same division for years.....I want Sabin to go after the TV title for goodness sake. Sabin has been in X-Division for almost a decade now. Time to move up in the cards don't ya think?
    yes they did a have a second show... but i wouldn't call it a B show.... C show or D show a it was no more then a review show..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???