Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Improving TNA and Impact what would you do?

Simple question what would you do to improve TNA and Impact to get it more attention???

My answer probably will be minor steps...
    1. Secondary show on another network be it MTV, VH1, CMT, or etc....
    2. stronger touring schedule, right now TNA is still do half if not 3/4 the shows WWE do a year... with a stronger touring schedule it would bring more awareness....
    3. Attrack free agents( Masters, Conway, Pearce, Cabana, Harry Smith and Lance Hoyt) and more indy stars (expand Gut Check, Tag team, maybe a 5 or 10 man battle royal)....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

What would the free agents bring to the table? It's already quite a big roster as it is. I'd say learn to utilize what they have, get rid of anybody they don't need to free up cash for other areas of the business and possibly look to cut some of the higher paid talents that don't actually contribute much either.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Normal Member
    Fire and lots of it. Getting worse week by week by week.. Day homomania wins the world title is the day i am done with it.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfunk View Post
    Fire and lots of it. Getting worse week by week by week.. Day homomania wins the world title is the day i am done with it.
    Kinda disagree..... sure the ratings are low, but ratings isn't everything.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

This has been rehashed so many times. Personally I would find a better tv network, cut the roster and rotate in fresh talent, sign the biggest free agent to a short term deal (6 months),and end the A&8 story.

Who the hell knows anymore? I honestly think it's 75% of TNA getting in their own way and 25% the recession of popularity in pro wrestling in the States that keeping their numbers down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    What would the free agents bring to the table? It's already quite a big roster as it is. I'd say learn to utilize what they have, get rid of anybody they don't need to free up cash for other areas of the business and possibly look to cut some of the higher paid talents that don't actually contribute much either.
    Rotate the roster, true they already have many guys some that aren't used all well..... Fresh faces always give more room for improvement and fresh feuds....