View Poll Results: What Division Would You Work On?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Event (WWE Title)

1 4.35%
  • Main Event (WHC Title)

1 4.35%
  • Mid-Card (IC Title)

2 8.70%
  • Mid-Card (US Title)

3 13.04%
  • Tag Team (Tag Team Titles)

6 26.09%
  • Divas (Divas Title)

10 43.48%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I still don't see how that makes Kaitlyn any better. You're admitting that she's sub-par, which is exactly what I was saying. I know AJ can work, there's no question there. But Kaitlyn is sadly lacking in just about every area. Good matches in the Divas division is like lipstick on a pig - it's still a pig.
    I'm confused. I was agreeing with you and provided evidence by way of the Nxt match. Pretty much all Kaitlin's upside is in her look and quirky attitude but neither of those are perfect.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Kaitlyn...Kaitlyn...Kaitlyn...can I call you Celeste? No? Ok...anyway we see the muscles and the attention to fitness...we know you are young and trying but you just DONT HAVE 'IT' girl...sorry to break this to you...yes you are certainly not hard to look at and all but you may have hit your peak in NXT...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I'd probably be the only one, but I would scrap the WWE title and keep the WHC. It's got a much richer history, all the way back to the beginnings of the NWA. I still consider that the same belt. I don't consider the current NWA strap to be anything at all.
    Imo, the real World Heavyweight Title ended when Chris Jericho became Undisputed Champion. The history of THAT belt is merged into the current WWE Title.

The WHC we see now may be the same belt, but it's not the same title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'm confused. I was agreeing with you and provided evidence by way of the Nxt match. Pretty much all Kaitlin's upside is in her look and quirky attitude but neither of those are perfect.
    You confused me by saying AJ schooled Kaitlyn but it was still a great divas match.

Seriously, is there anyone who watches WWE and thinks - "I can't wait to see a Divas match tonight?" People want to see this diva or that diva but have no actual interest in their matches. Make them valet eye candy again, I say. It's where they are best utilised. I'm a realist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Imo, the real World Heavyweight Title ended when Chris Jericho became Undisputed Champion. The history of THAT belt is merged into the current WWE Title.

The WHC we see now may be the same belt, but it's not the same title.
    Why did the WWE title gain precedence over the WHC during the merge? Why did the WHC end but not the WWE title? There's no logic there.

Why did the WWE title gain precedence over the WHC during the merge? Why did the WHC end but not the WWE title? There's no logic there.
    The WWE title is Vince's baby. The World Heavyweight Championship/Big Gold was just a trophy from WCW. The WWE Title will always the top prize in the company.

The World Heavyweight Title only exists for three reasons

1.) To placate the guys who can't fit into/aren't good enough for the real main event, but WWE still wants them to be "stars". Instead of having to create stars, the WHC allows them to manufacture stars.
    2.) In order to give wrestlers a "big title win" without necessarily having to go all the way with them.
    3.) Having a second World Title allows them to keep their golden boys like Punk/Cena in the WWE Title picture because everyone else has another "world title" to go after.

Too many World Title reigns feel like "trial runs", and it's ruining the title. So I would just scrap it.

Blog Entries
    I think you forget though that there were years the WH belt WAS the bigger prize.

I work on the Women's Division starting with switching most of the WWE divas with the nxt divas.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=TempestH;799811]

The World Heavyweight Title only exists for three reasons

1.) To placate the guys who can't fit into/aren't good enough for the real main event, but WWE still wants them to be "stars". Instead of having to create stars, the WHC allows them to manufacture stars.
    2.) In order to give wrestlers a "big title win" without necessarily having to go all the way with them.
    3.) Having a second World Title allows them to keep their golden boys like Punk/Cena in the WWE Title picture because everyone else has another "world title" to go after.

A second title is also somewhat important for house shows. That way, if one world champ is otherwise occupied/night off or it's a single-branded card, the audience always gets a "world title match." Of course, they're dopes for thinking there is the slightest chance the title will change hands on said show, but so be it.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm