Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I do Ashley
    then go for it

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    OK, I'm going to play devils advocate here. (it means I'm going to be the bad guy)

There is nothing wrong with girls with kids, but as Asher said you probably will and should be her second priority after the child. Unless she's one of these 'Teen Mom' types. You need to come to terms with that and also - and here's what they never tell you - you have to adjust to being around and potentially loving an offspring not your own. This can be tough for some guys.

Now....here's where I be the bad guy. I am instantly suspicious about girls who divulge a story about being raped (I'm assuming she told you herself) so early in proceedings. Sorry, but my rational mind screams "what the fuck?" at me because there's just too many questions that need answering first. Most paramount is, where on earth do you live? Are you (or her) from a really strict religious background that forbids abortion? Perhaps she was so anti-abortion that even in light of being raped, she had to keep the child? (Don't worry, I'm going somewhere with this). These are natural questions that would occur to me because if someone tells you something as big as that, you have to believe they're being legit, right? Right?

Look, I've known a lot of fucked up girls. In the circles I have run in, I have met all types. I know it's not as unreasonable as you'd think for a girl to suggest that she was raped because they are afraid that you won't respect or like them if you are made to think that they slept around from a very young age. It's certainly not a matter to be taken lightly but let me assure you, it gets thrown about with very little abandon much more than you think. I am not saying that this is the case for this girl, but you asked for honest advice and I'd feel I was doing you a disservice if I didn't give you the other side of the coin. What I am telling you is very real. You need to be aware of it.

Looking past that, you also need to understand that even without the horribleness of rape, she's going to have issues you will need to be sensitive of. Having a child that young is no picnic and being alone to do it makes it ten times worse. So, rather than blowing smoke up your arse, I'm offering you MY perspective based on MY OWN EXPERIENCE. And even I will admit, there is every chance that I am wrong. Yeah it's been known to happen. But it sets my alarm bells ringing.

That said.....go for it. Just step lightly, tread carefully - because no matter what the scenario, it's not going to be dead easy. But nothing worth it ever is.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    OK, I'm going to play devils advocate here. (it means I'm going to be the bad guy)

There is nothing wrong with girls with kids, but as Asher said you probably will and should be her second priority after the child. Unless she's one of these 'Teen Mom' types. You need to come to terms with that and also - and here's what they never tell you - you have to adjust to being around and potentially loving an offspring not your own. This can be tough for some guys.

Now....here's where I be the bad guy. I am instantly suspicious about girls who divulge a story about being raped (I'm assuming she told you herself) so early in proceedings. Sorry, but my rational mind screams "what the fuck?" at me because there's just too many questions that need answering first. Most paramount is, where on earth do you live? Are you (or her) from a really strict religious background that forbids abortion? Perhaps she was so anti-abortion that even in light of being raped, she had to keep the child? (Don't worry, I'm going somewhere with this). These are natural questions that would occur to me because if someone tells you something as big as that, you have to believe they're being legit, right? Right?

Look, I've known a lot of fucked up girls. In the circles I have run in, I have met all types. I know it's not as unreasonable as you'd think for a girl to suggest that she was raped because they are afraid that you won't respect or like them if you are made to think that they slept around from a very young age. It's certainly not a matter to be taken lightly but let me assure you, it gets thrown about with very little abandon much more than you think. I am not saying that this is the case for this girl, but you asked for honest advice and I'd feel I was doing you a disservice if I didn't give you the other side of the coin. What I am telling you is very real. You need to be aware of it.

Looking past that, you also need to understand that even without the horribleness of rape, she's going to have issues you will need to be sensitive of. Having a child that young is no picnic and being alone to do it makes it ten times worse. So, rather than blowing smoke up your arse, I'm offering you MY perspective based on MY OWN EXPERIENCE. And even I will admit, there is every chance that I am wrong. Yeah it's been known to happen. But it sets my alarm bells ringing.

That said.....go for it. Just step lightly, tread carefully - because no matter what the scenario, it's not going to be dead easy. But nothing worth it ever is.
    That could very well be likely with her, didn't really think of that as I thought to myself, she has no reason to lie. But that could be a reason to say something like that, considering how most guys think of girls having sex at such a young age. Thanks for the advice Rob, and I'll keep what you said in my mind about this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    That could very well be likely with her, didn't really think of that as I thought to myself, she has no reason to lie. But that could be a reason to say something like that, considering how most guys think of girls having sex at such a young age. Thanks for the advice Rob, and I'll keep what you said in my mind about this.
    If you keep this in mind and find out it is indeed the case in the future then you might have an easier time reconciling the idea. Hey, I understand the motivation behind it, even if it is a little extreme. But as long as you find her all those things you said, it's worth giving it a shot.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    here is my bit. I've known people with kids just trying to find relationships because the other parent is a deadbeat or something. A lot of these people changed from this and want more in the person. Some people I have seen have tried to use others into helping them parent their child and support them. I know the kid is her first priority and there is nothing wrong with it, but if she tries to get you to make sacrifices for her or the child then be careful. And I don't mean things like a trip to the zoo but stuff like babysitting while she goes out and etc.

I'm not saying don't try but don't let your guard down and make sure you can commit if needed and don't let yourself get used.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    I'm in a relationship with my left hand. Every time I try to break up, I fall into temptation, and we end up the searching the internet for inappropriate videos, then having a wonderful time together.

At 15 years of age, what should I do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm in a relationship with my left hand. Every time I try to break up, I fall into temptation, and we end up the searching the internet for inappropriate videos, then having a wonderful time together.

Clear your history when you are finished, so mommy doesn't find out?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Thanks for sharing lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

Clearly, your bigger problem is that you're left-handed. How do you live with that? My commiserations bro. Leftys can live full and productive lives nowadays I hear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Clear your history when you are finished, so mommy doesn't find out?
    Google Chrome - Incognito Window! Personal Laptop, with Password only I know!

She won't find out *providing of course, she isn't a Destruc-aholic! *