Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Relationship Advice Thread.

Though I'm pretty sure most of the people here are married, I decided to create a thread on where some of the people here who are single can advice on relationships and stuff, considering how everyone here is so full of awesome information.

Well I'll go first.

I met a girl in one of my college classes whose one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, she's smart and funny and is really awesome. She told me she loved to go out with me and gave me her number, but turns out she was raped like 4-5 years ago and has a kid. I'm 18 shes 20. Should I go out with her anyway? Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Though I'm pretty sure most of the people here are married, I decided to create a thread on where some of the people here who are single can advice on relationships and stuff, considering how everyone here is so full of awesome information.

Well I'll go first.

I met a girl in one of my college classes whose one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, she's smart and funny and is really awesome. She told me she loved to go out with me and gave me her number, but turns out she was raped like 4-5 years ago and has a kid. I'm 18 shes 20. Should I go out with her anyway? Thoughts.
    First off that is horrible.

Secondly, from going by your description you really like her and you should not let that deter you from asking her out.

Answer yes but don't talk about that incident unless she brings it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    First off that is horrible.

Secondly, from going by your description you really like her and you should not let that deter you from asking her out.

Answer yes but don't talk about that incident unless she brings it up.
    I had a feeling I shouldn't mention it on here, but I thought if I didn't people would assume she was just young and stupid.

Well I'll go first.

That poor girl
    From what you said, you are attracted to both her and her personality, do not let what has happened in past stand in the way, it may mean taking the relationship slower but, if you like her go for it mate

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    The biggest obstacle I can see isn't her past, it's the kid
    You have to be certain right now that you are just fine always being her no 2 priority.
    other than that, if you like her, go for it, it's up to her to decide whether or not she is ready, just be willing to accept her wishes, and limitations (both due to her past and do just being a single mom)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries

Well I'll go first.

Yes, yes you do.

Or to better phrase, give it a go and see if you're right for each other and don't let god awful things like that cloud your judgement.

Thanks you guys I'm definitely going to do it. I just like to get as much advice as I can from other people.

Thanks you guys I'm definitely going to do it. I just like to get as much advice as I can from other people.
    I really hope it works out
    you seem care for her greatly

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I really hope it works out
    you seem care for her greatly
    I do Ashley

Well I'll go first.

I'm currently in a relationship with a women who had two children when we met, so I understand how intimidating it can be to be with someone who already has a family. You need to understand that no matter how close you two become the kid will always come first and its not something you should even try to get around. But if the relationship works it is so worth the effort and you will come to see the kid as yoru own I promise that, we've been together for just about 7 years and both her daughters see me as their father. SO really you just need to ask yourself if your ready for that kind of commitment.

As far as her being raped... All I can say is be careful, don't try and push the relationship to fast but at the same time don't try and treat her like she'd fragile. People respond to trama like that differently and you just need to be understanding of that fact.

But you sound like you really care about this girl so I don't see any reason you shouldn't give the relationship a try
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same