Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    9 out of 10 heels win by cheating.

I would like to see him combine the show off gimmick, with and Edge like opportunist gimmick.
    would be great imo.

Blog Entries
    I think he deserves to hold it until about Summerslam. Will that happen? Who knows. But at this point, who's going to challenge him for it? ADR has just had a run, you'd think that Swagger won't get a run for a while now with his court case coming up (although reports suggest that they're going to continue to push him as a main even guy until it's over), can't see Big Show or Henry getting a WHC run, and even Sheamus I feel isn't getting a run with it soon. Maybe Orton?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Not necessarily how I see it going but this is how I'd like to see it go from a fairly realistic stand point:

Wins at ER
    Defeats Del Rio in a 2 out of 3 falls match at Payback
    Orton defeats Ziggler at MITB via disqualification
    Ziggler defeats Orton at SummerSlam
    Defeats Bryan at Night of Champions
    Loses Championship to Bryan at HIAC
    Loses rematch on Smackdown
    Then enters in several feuds to keep him relevant and in the main event scene
    Wins the Championship back at Elimination Chamber
    Loses it at WM30 against a now turned face Big E Langston

Blog Entries
    Plausible until the last 4 lines IMO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Plausible until the last 4 lines IMO
    I get the feeling that they want to turn Big E into a huge star, much like what they're trying to do with Ryback atm, so I don't see him winning the WHC at WM30 that far fetched. I think using the same sort of storyline with Batista and Triple H heading into WM21 is the best way to for him to turn face and gain momentum going into the event. I don't believe that they'll allow Ziggler to hold the belt for a year so that's why I went with him dropping the belt to Bryan, who I believe is also deserving of another WHC run, around October time so that still gives Ziggler a solid 6 month reign. Then he can regain it at EC just in time for him to face Big E at WM30.

I see Big E dominating the mid card this year and getting a lengthy IC title run too.

I hope for a very long time! I REALLY hope to see a dominant dual champion power couple that rules over the WWE while cheating to help each other win and then make out afterward. I once had hoped Daniel Bryan and AJ would become this right before RAW 1000, but Ziggler/AJ would be even better!

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

Blog Entries
    For some reason I actually see DZ sticking around for awhile and eventually having a feud with a returning Miz for the WHC...not sure if I will like that but that's what the old crystal ball is telling me...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

They know the fans will be pissed off if he has a short reign, so i guess about 7 months should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Defend against Del Rio,swagger,christian & Bryan. Lose to it Bryan at night of champions. Enter a fued with big e at the end of the year,blaming him for losing the title
    Well Tom, as Big E was sent backstage, you're perhaps right. Can't wait for RAW