Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long can Ziggler stay champion

So before I get started...check out my video it's about the same topic but Just gives you more of my opinions plus HD gameplay -

Basically I would prefer Ziggler have a 3 month title reign having 3 different opponents than a 7 month title reign having two.
    I want ziggler to get the chance to work with Daniel bryan, Because they would have great matches and have good chemistry. and Sheamus, To prove he can work with a guy the company is big on...but unlike when he worked with Punk and Cena help him get over.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

IC run : 160 days
    US run : 182 days

So I would say a solid 5/6 months WHC run. And this would be well deserved
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 04-28-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Yeah probably only last until Summerslam i think.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Defend against Del Rio,swagger,christian & Bryan. Lose to it Bryan at night of champions. Enter a fued with big e at the end of the year,blaming him for losing the title

Yea a combination of what Tom and Cabers said. Losing at Summerslam, blame it on Big E, get into some feud in which people think Ziggler is being wasted.

On my WWE13 universe he's been champ for over 300 weeks and counting.............

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    On my WWE13 universe he's been champ for over 300 weeks and counting.............
    my character Hi-Q bin wwe champion 18years........
    Last edited by lostgerg; 04-28-2013 at 02:43 PM.

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post

Safe to say that won't be happening, LOL.

I'll say until Summerslam at the longest.

Blog Entries
    I'm not questioning his in-ring abilities, but his reign may get boring sooner than later. When AJ DZ and E are out there talking, all I can think about is AJ's ass. I can't remember one good promo from them, not to hate. He deserves 1-2 ppv wins, but then put it on Bryan or hell even Christian if he finally returns. Besides, no one will buy him as a long term champ. He was losing every match this year for gods sake and a cheating angle will get boring.
    Last edited by Kajmere; 04-28-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I'm not questioning his in-ring abilities, but his reign may get boring sooner than later. When AJ DZ and E are out there talking, all I can think about is AJ's ass. I can't remember one good promo from them, not to hate. He deserves 1-2 ppv wins, but then put it on Bryan or hell even Christian if he finally returns. Besides, no one will buy him as a long term champ. He was losing every match this year for gods sake and a cheating angle will get boring.
    9 out of 10 heels win by cheating.

I would like to see him combine the show off gimmick, with and Edge like opportunist gimmick.