Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cena injured

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Actually, that would be pretty fun I think. He could play the babyface GM role very well, and maybe actually convert a few people to his side in the process.
    And at the same time he gets to cut his promos and have his tv time while still carrying the company

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Actually, that would be pretty fun I think. He could play the babyface GM role very well, and maybe actually convert a few people to his side in the process.
    Cena vs Vickie for the control of Raw?

That gives him time to heal up and still have an on screen role, his fans will still have a reason to tune in, he can come back fresh when he's cleared, WWE has the chance to build a new main eventer, and Robstar will not complain (much) as he gets Vickie on TV LOL. Sounds like a win-win situation for me.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Vickie is on screen practically every week! Yay!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Now this would be something that would be interesting. Who would be given the ball from officials?
    I'd go with Henry for the strap which could lead to a 3 way feud between him, Ryback and Sheamus. I think by the end of the feud the strap should end up on Ryback so he can cement himself as a true main eventer

If WWE is smart they will have Cena not wrestle till Extreme Rules (unfortunately that means we will get a whole lot of Cena talking up till then) , then they have him wrestle at Extreme Rules (pray that his Achilles does not give out) and have him drop the title to Ryback and have Ryback put him out of action so to speak.

Then rest Cena much like how Punk is getting Rest now to prevent further (maybe even career ending) injury. I know WWE would feel they are pretty screwed if they both without Cena and Punk for a couple months, and I will admit that is not ideal.

However they have plenty of guys they could push toward the WWE Championship to feud with Ryback (depending on him being Face or Heel post Extreme Rules), Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Big Show, Swagger, Del Rio just to name a few.

Heck they could some even more interesting things and have Dolph Ziggler feud to become a Unified Champion (unlikely they would do this though sadly IMO) OR have Triple H feud with Ryback and have a couple months feud where Triple H wins the title from Ryback for a bit. Then either Triple H loses it back to Ryback before Cena returns to continue his feud with Ryback OR what I hope they do is have CM Punk comeback and Feud with then WWE Champion Triple H in what could be an epic feud for the title!

Blog Entries
    Sad to imagine that Cena would have to get hurt (or anyone for that matter) for the WWE to stop coasting and realize they need to truly shake things up in the WWE title picture...I honestly wish him well and either way they should play it carefully to do what in his best interest long term rather than worry about ER or anything else...as many have said there is so much that can be done to switch things around and even keep him around without the potential for causing him more damage...actually its funny and I am surprised no one has made the joke yet about the obvious "heel turn" maybe the IWC is to blame for this injury always talking about Cena "turning heel" lol

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Please! Every time I hear a John Cena Injury I just laugh it off...

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

It's a good thing they've got all those believable main eventers they spent the last 8 years building.

Oh wait.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.