Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cena injured

A true blessing in disguise. I hope John Cena takes the opportunity to take a long over due break from wrestling.

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

There is no need for Cena to take a long break as you said just because you don't like him, especially if he can work through his injury if it's not too serious.

Also, do we know how this injury happened ? Is it Ryback's fault ?
    If yes, do you think Ryback is going back to midcard ?

I think with Cena being the man/worker he is, if its not that serious hell work thru it. If it is in fact a real serious injury hell most likly work until ER, drop it, and take the time he needs..

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Did Ryback have anything to do with the injury? If so, he really is the new Goldberg.
    Well Cena did get hurt in a match involving Ryback
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Right now, it is being listed as a right Achilles tendon injury. Edge once torn his Achilles tendon, and was sidelined for almost a year (7 or 8 months actually). If Cena is smart and this injury is legit, he should not compete with the injury, in case the tendon does tear, leading to major problems. I am not a Cena fan, but I'd hate to see another sports-entertainer go down with that type of injury.

Blog Entries
    Interim title is a go! Why not, UFC does it......put the belt on Brock as a mock to UFC lol

I hope this doesn't mean Ryback will be given the title. I'd rather Heath Slater hold it....

If Cena loses his title at or before ER, then wow, his 3 last reign would have been completely useless !

Blog Entries
    Maybe he just had an abysmal match and they wanted to make an excuse? Jk. Perhaps they continue the Cena Ryback Shield angle tmrw with the Shield injuring Cena. I mean, Cena just took them out with a chair, it all works out well. Not for Cena though.

For some reason, I'm not fully buying the injury.

He's already announced he will be at Raw. Hate him or love him.. if the injury is real, Cena is a machine.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    For some reason, I'm not fully buying the injury.

He's already announced he will be at Raw. Hate him or love him.. if the injury is real, Cena is a machine.
    John Cena is a product of Skynet