Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cena injured

Please, give the WWE Championship to Mark Henry and let him have the same run he had with the WHC. A serious threat !

Blog Entries
    There is certainly blood in the water, a mid-carder just waiting for his chance could really break out right about now

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    There is certainly blood in the water, a mid-carder just waiting for his chance could really break out right about now
    Won't happen. If Cena is really injured and can not compete, you can bet what you want that Ryback or Henry will be involved in something around the WWE Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Won't happen. If Cena is really injured and can not compete, you can bet what you want that Ryback or Henry will be involved in something around the WWE Championship.

HENRY IS SUCH A BORING CHAMPION!! i personally would love to see ryback vs cesaro fued. it really sucks that vince doesn't like him cause hes definitely main event material, and no not the show on wednesday
    Best Gimmick on NXT

His WHC run was a good one IMO. Agree for Cesaro. Henry is always on a push actually so for me he will be involved in the main event title picture very soon and perhaps sooner if Cena can't compete

Please, give the WWE Championship to Mark Henry and let him have the same run he had with the WHC. A serious threat !
    Would be excellent!!

I would much prefer this rather than Mak Henry taking the title off Dolph Ziggler. But yeah, Mark Henry for WWE Champion.

Anyways I agree with The Hit Man. Best time to do a scramble match.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

In all honesty people hate cena but no one should be happy that he got injured. Injuries are awful not matter what and an achielles injury is one of the worst. If he is legitly injured and can't compete. Make the entire PPV a tourny. Several matches ove rthe course of the night and the main event is the finals for the title. I'd love to see a face ryback beat a heel orton. And this would be a perfect chance for Orton to turn.

Blog Entries
    Did Ryback have anything to do with the injury? If so, he really is the new Goldberg.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I don't seriously wish injury on anybody but I really need a Cena break, and well... if this isn't storyline then that's going to give me that break that I need.