Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The undertaker

The undertaker

After what the shild did to the undertaker you have to wonder has we saw the last of the dead man ? well he appear on raw or sd before wrestlemainia seisson

At first I figured it was just a good way to write him off tv while making the shield look as strong as possible but I heard that he gave them a lot of praise when the match was done so maybe they'll have a few more matches just to get them some more credit with the fans.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

All I could think about during and after his match on Smackdown is how much more respect I had for The Undertaker. He's done everything, given all anyone could ask of a wrestler and I'm more than happy for him to pop up once a year and steal Wrestlemania so for him to work a match on Smackdown, with a new talent and take that bump at the end just shows what a great company guy and dedicated performer he is.

As for whether we'll see more of him, I'm not sure. He wasn't written off TV after the last couple of 'Manias, he just didn't show up after the match, so I'm not expecting a storyline write off but, after Smackdown, if he's not seen again that'll be another big moment for The Shield. I hope he works Extreme Rules because, as a selfish fan, I always enjoy 'Takers matches but I'm happy either way.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure Taker's potential involvement at ER is being planned on a day-to-day basis, depending on his body. Unless they announce him "injured" on Monday, it seems like a tag match may be in the works.

I predict The Shield Vs Undertaker and Triple H at a major PPV in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    All I could think about during and after his match on Smackdown is how much more respect I had for The Undertaker. He's done everything, given all anyone could ask of a wrestler and I'm more than happy for him to pop up once a year and steal Wrestlemania so for him to work a match on Smackdown, with a new talent and take that bump at the end just shows what a great company guy and dedicated performer he is.

As for whether we'll see more of him, I'm not sure. He wasn't written off TV after the last couple of 'Manias, he just didn't show up after the match, so I'm not expecting a storyline write off but, after Smackdown, if he's not seen again that'll be another big moment for The Shield. I hope he works Extreme Rules because, as a selfish fan, I always enjoy 'Takers matches but I'm happy either way.
    i hope he works extreme rules .. but i don't think that he well

As this may be takers larst year i hope that we can see him more than one or two times

Blog Entries
    The Shield are not booked for Extreme Rules yet. I think it's still possible that we'll see some sort of match there that will involve Taker.

How about a HIAC match: The Shield vs Team Hell No and Taker?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i bet my money on team hell no and undertaker vs the shield at extreme rules, taker looks better than wrestelmania 2 years ago, I thought that was his last match, but now he looks he has still some matches in him

With the current lack of star power i think they will keep UT around for a while longer.