Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    They really have had a few strange partnerships over the years.
    There was billy and chuck..they ran that storyline very well.
    Paul Birchell and his "sister" that was somewhat weird and went nowhere.
    Umm there was Perry Saturn and mopsy..also weird..but saturn was portrayed as a weird one.
    Regardless of if they done it again or not..nothing could get more weirder or controversial than hhh/katie vick storyline..period. That was just terrible..

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think there is a difference between being a christian and accepting and a christian and hating. I feel it odd that this is where you draw the line... there have been storylines about adultery and you still watch... There have been wrestlers who swear and flip people off... Drink in abundance. People who have been greedy... etc etc etc... all of which are also frowned upon in the christian culture... and you choose to draw the line at homosexuality? Interesting. I'd love to debate this topic with you if you are interested... Shoot me a pm anytime.
    also ministry of darkness
    Being Gay Doesn't Mean You can't watch wrestling, It just means we enjoy watching it more

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.
    This comment shows how stupid & ignorant some people can be. the fact you let a fictional book dictate your beliefs is so stupid here's an idea how about think for yourself

also quick question about your signature. since my name is actually Matthew so if I write down a set of instructions on how to live your life & put it into my own book will you have to do that? Just wondering if your stupid homophobic opinions only come from 1 book or do you live by the other fairy tales to
    Being Gay Doesn't Mean You can't watch wrestling, It just means we enjoy watching it more

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.
    Well then As i am a Witch (practicing pagan), do you also feel i should be killed? You get to feel that way,it's your right. you don't get to Act on it, you don't get to decide it's wrong for everyone else, and then force them to follow your rules. got it? Just like i don't get top decide it's wrong for you to tear up the land into little parcels and sell them claiming to "own" something that will exist long after we are dust.

that Said i think the best way to do something to "promote" a gay character and have it be tasteful. have him/her with the title and then be met in the middle o the ring by their spouse celebrating.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

For this kind of storyline to work the opponent would have to be Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter.Maybe have Vince try and push the over the top stereotype on him and show how out of touch Vince really is in which he form an aliance with Jack and Zeb.Zeb will have his videos on same sex marriages to push the storyline further.Have the story be a bullying in the work place based on homosexuality.That way you have a strong face that can represent other gay people who have been in similar situations,teach kids that gay people are not to be looked down upon, it won't be cartoony and buisness wise have a strong relationship with GLAAD.You can also have a being left out by the other wrestlers and John Cena standing up for him with a Hussle,Loyalty and Respect speech.
    Orton hears a who

Quote Originally Posted by StonEnigma View Post
    This comment shows how stupid & ignorant some people can be. the fact you let a fictional book dictate your beliefs is so stupid here's an idea how about think for yourself

also quick question about your signature. since my name is actually Matthew so if I write down a set of instructions on how to live your life & put it into my own book will you have to do that? Just wondering if your stupid homophobic opinions only come from 1 book or do you live by the other fairy tales to
    The fact that you are calling people who use the Bible "stupid for letting a 'fictional book' dictate there lives" is pretty mean spirited and makes you no better than the guy you are complaining about.

I think the way the other guy posted to you was wrong, but check this out, you just offended everyone who has faith out there on the boards. Nice.

No... Just NO! TNA lost me for a few weeks after that Orlando Jordan crap. And Billy, Chuck, and Rico in the WWE to me was more disgusting than entertaining. Soooooo I say No.

It has aready been done with Billy and Chuck. I prefer to not go down that road.

Quote Originally Posted by hystrix View Post
    The fact that you are calling people who use the Bible "stupid for letting a 'fictional book' dictate there lives" is pretty mean spirited and makes you no better than the guy you are complaining about.

I think the way the other guy posted to you was wrong, but check this out, you just offended everyone who has faith out there on the boards. Nice.
    the fact of the matter is people believe this (IMO)crap based on nothing anyone could have written it & I'm sorry if i offended any Christians obviously i wrote that in the heat of the moment but my bases of the comment is right on the money. People believe the way you live your life is wrong based on something they cant prove & a book that no one knows the origin. IMO it's basically a fairy tale

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    It has aready been done with Billy and Chuck. I prefer to not go down that road.
    OK I understand that it's kinda been done(even tho B & C said during the storyline on air that they weren't in fact gay) but do you have a valid reason for not wanting it or is it just seeing gay people makes you uncomfortable? be honest