Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think there is a difference between being a christian and accepting and a christian and hating. I feel it odd that this is where you draw the line... there have been storylines about adultery and you still watch... There have been wrestlers who swear and flip people off... Drink in abundance. People who have been greedy... etc etc etc... all of which are also frowned upon in the christian culture... and you choose to draw the line at homosexuality? Interesting. I'd love to debate this topic with you if you are interested... Shoot me a pm anytime.
    Dennis LOVES to talk beastiality!

Here is a better question: Why?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StonEnigma View Post
    Just wondering do people think It would be a good idea to have a gay storyline in wrestling weather it's a fued that becomes a relationship or a tag team that are life partners & don't have them be flamboyantly gay just wrestler who like the same sex I think the fact that WWE is more focused towards kids now should show that being gay isn't a bad thing. So what do you guys think?
    Already happen..... wouldn't mind seeing another one if done right, as other shows have done such......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis LOVES to talk beastiality!
    I don't love to talk beastiality but I do think sexual morality is interesting. Some of the greatest debates I have been in relate to that subject. That's what happens when your best friends also love to argue...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I don't love to talk beastiality but I do think sexual morality is interesting. Some of the greatest debates I have been in relate to that subject. That's what happens when your best friends also love to argue...
    Sure sure Dennis...

Blog Entries
    Dennis LOVES beastiality!
    Sure sure Dennis...
    Yep I'm full of crap... haha, I corrected the first quote for the real truth.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Yep I'm full of crap... haha, I corrected the first quote for the real truth.
    Now we're talking sense.

No. Simply no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.

What kind of sordid response is that? The fact that you pick apart the expression of a sexuality is just plain ol' meanspirited. Then to add beastiality into the mix? This is why I sometimes don't like telling people I'm a Christian. They instantly get alarms ringing in their heads and push me away at arm's length because they think I represent that kind of heinous thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.
    I'll start this by saying I'll take a ban for posting this.

You are a fucking moronic idiot. Judgemental, religious bigots like you are disgusting. If there is a God out there I'd like to think they were a damn sight more accepting than you. If you still think that two adults loving each other is a sin then I pity you. Lets hope that if there is a judgement day, then your sort of stupidity is met with a one way ticket downstairs.

Sorry mods. Feel free to ban me if you have to.