Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Not for me, I personally hope they stay away from this totally. I can just picture all the complaints now.

I would be all for another Goldust character, someone like Fandango using his "Female" side (I don't know the right word.) and playing on it to make his opponent feel uncomfortable, then that would work fine to me.. But even then, You don't need to be announcing to the world he's gay. If people choose to see it that way then fine.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Due to being a Christian, I am extremely against it. It is very impure. Before you know it, people will be fighting to have that kind of intimate relationship with animals.
    Anyways, although praise among the gays would occur to Vince McMahon (that is if the storyline was not for commedy reasons although I believe it would like Tommy Thunder said) he would get a lot of heat from people who do not find that morally right.
    If people could be fined for putting stupidity on the internet the same way corporations are fined for dropping toxic waste, you would be looking at more debt than the US National. I truly hope that you never breed, for fear of what your genetics could do when mixed with someone else's

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If people could be fined for putting stupidity on the internet the same way corporations are fined for dropping toxic waste, you would be looking at more debt than the US National. I truly hope that you never breed, for fear of what your genetics could do when mixed with someone else's
    +1

Bible = Fiction.

Of all the ignorant bullshit.... You understand this is the same garbage rationalizations people used about why white people and black people shouldn't be allowed to marry right?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Due to being a realist, I feel the need to point out to you that your cult is wrong about this subject. And many others. Half the men in ancient times were getting it on with each other and they weren't even gay. They didn't love men, they just loved to have sex with each other. Apparently, women were already hard to get with back then too.

As others have touched on, being gay is about more than just where you stick your meaty bits. It's about love. As with any sexuality, some dumb humans confuse sex and love and focus purely on the act when it comes to expressing themselves. Having a storyline that revolves around that idea and mindset would be wrong. Doing a storyline in any sort of subtle, offhanded way as someone mentioned (he's married to Steve) serves little purpose as it's not really a plot device as much as it's inserted to placate organisations like GLAAD, like "Look! We're being gay friendly!" It hardly counts if you need to make a spectacle of it.

And I am also another advocate of "no relationship storylines" in wrestling; be it man/woman, man/man, women/women, man/beast or whatever Khali and Natalya are. It's lazy, simplistic and elicits no reaction from me besides complete apathy. If I wanted that stuff, I'd stick on a chick flick.

I am however an advocate of Robstar/Bodom storylines on wrestling forums. Book it.

man/woman, man/man, women/women, man/beast
    Nothing involving Rhyno then?

Blog Entries
    I think there is a difference between being a christian and accepting and a christian and hating. I feel it odd that this is where you draw the line... there have been storylines about adultery and you still watch... There have been wrestlers who swear and flip people off... Drink in abundance. People who have been greedy... etc etc etc... all of which are also frowned upon in the christian culture... and you choose to draw the line at homosexuality? Interesting. I'd love to debate this topic with you if you are interested... Shoot me a pm anytime.
    #BeJelly

I figured I could possibly post a serious comment on this thread too

Lividicus 19:28 "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

Lividicus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Assuming both are equal someone taking an offence of a gay wrestler must truly hate the amount of TV time CM Punk gets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Nothing involving Rhyno then?
    Haha I was sure the first comment on this would involve Vickie.....