Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think they need to get rid of guys like JTG, Dibiasie and the Usos. They've been around a while and its obvious it aint gonna happen.Get rid of them and bring in some NXT Talent.

Not exactly surprising to see this been rumoured again i still think they won't cut anyone.

Blog Entries

Who will be released?

WWE has potentially great wrestlers on the roster but as stated before, they might be releasing several superstars and divas after the WrestleMania. Is the time coming will they keep what they have? If they do who are the top 5 you think will be released if the time comes?
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

I doubt they will release many, if any, people. They are still holding out for the WWE Network, so they want to stockpile the talents, more or less, so they have people for the shows.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't be surprise to see a Alex Riley, or Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, or JTG or the random FCW/NXT Devolpmental talent or Diva that isn't used..... To make room for call ups and signing new talent....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    WWE has potentially great wrestlers on the roster but as stated before, they might be releasing several superstars and divas after the WrestleMania. Is the time coming will they keep what they have? If they do who are the top 5 you think will be released if the time comes?
    Here are my eleven WWE possible releases:

1. Alex Riley
    2. Curt Hawkins
    3. Derrick Bateman
    4. Evan Bourne
    5. Ezekiel Jackson
    6. Hunico & Camacho
    7. Ted DiBiase, Jr.
    8. Alicia Fox
    9. Aksana
    10. Scott Stanford

And as the WWE almost always do, there is a surprise name who gets to be released and my choice believe it or not is Cody Rhodes! From what I have heard, Rhodes was very frustrated with the way he has been pushed and I wouldn't be surprised if this was more of a requested release just like Chavo Guerrero in 2011 after years of jobbing to Hornswoggle of all people.