Thread: Main Event!!!

Main Event!!!

It seems like WWE has used their show Main Event to Gauntlet certain superstars a couple of times now and its given me an idea. Seems to me that they could use the show to gauntlet superstars, tag teams and divas. It seems to me that not only can you gauntlet any one or two superstars, you can use any gimmick match you want. If said superstars win they get a title shot when they want. Also you could have superstars do a battle royal to see who gets to do the Main Event Gauntlet first. So how bout it? Any bitches, gripes, complaints, opinions and suggestions are welcome.

Back to pre-wrestlemania time Main Event.

Video Packages that bleed into each other to highlight both wrestlers.

Long match.

Promo maybe.

Smaller match - possible lead in to next week's Main Event on Main Event.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I think they should make it like a massive tournament like 32 man or so & the winner gets a WWE title shot they would have 2 matches a week thats around 30 matches & then the winner gets a chance to wrestle in a 25-30 minute match or RAW to prove themselves & 9/10 times they will lose but having someone like mcgillicutty or tyson kidd face Cena on the ME of RAW or if it's close to a small ppv I think it could really elevate their undercard talent
    Being Gay Doesn't Mean You can't watch wrestling, It just means we enjoy watching it more

I've enjoyed Main Event's gauntlet matches recently but I don't want to see the show become the same thing every week. I like the different style Main Event has to it; how it opens with it's main event match and then has a couple more mixed in with recaps and promos. I like The Miz on commentary, not especially because it's The Miz but because it's a wrestler and not just a rehash of the usual guys (I've been loving JBL too), and I like the old school feel to the show.

I do like the idea of more gauntlet matches and making them worth something though. I think they'd be a good fit on Raw where they've got a lot more time to fill and could have longer/higher profile matches.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Back to pre-wrestlemania time Main Event.

Video Packages that bleed into each other to highlight both wrestlers.

Long match.

Promo maybe.

Smaller match - possible lead in to next week's Main Event on Main Event.
    The exact setup of Main Event!!