Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Punk and Sonnen

Dude. I have no logic in this topic. I accomplished what I set out to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hey, Rob, you don't need to be so harsh on the guy, everybody is entitled to their opinion and...

Wait a minute! You needed to be that harsh for the sake of good LOLs based on reality!!!

Good job
    Well you know it's not normally like me to be overly harsh () but I can't stand ignorance at this density!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well you know it's not normally like me to be overly harsh () but I can't stand ignorance at this density!
    I'm not sure you were harsh enough. Paper UFC champion Brock gets his legitimate past brought up all the time, but not the time on his loss, or how few fights he actually had

I could see it now, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Chael "The Toe breaker" Sonnen!"

Thanks,
    MB

All this because I simply said keep his ass over there. Talk about gettin butt hurt easily. Then u got ppl dick eatin off every word. Its not thats serious tho. Why bring in someone from somewhere else when u cant even utilize the ppl u got if my reasoning for saying that. And the coulda kept brocks nut ass over there too. And u can stop with the assumtions of how I think cause you could be more off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iiamtripp View Post
    All this because I simply said keep his ass over there. Talk about gettin butt hurt easily. Then u got ppl dick eatin off every word. Its not thats serious tho. Why bring in someone from somewhere else when u cant even utilize the ppl u got if my reasoning for saying that. And the coulda kept brocks nut ass over there too. And u can stop with the assumtions of how I think cause you could be more off
    For starters, watch your mouth or I will sideline you. Secondly, the "all this" you refer to is simply a reaction to you being as wrong as you could possibly be, but clearly you can't stand being corrected so here you go stamping your feet and backwardly justifying your previous statements - as if we all should have known that all along. But that's not what you said. You made grand, sweeping statements like "where I'm from, people are like this...." which is just laughable because it's a spurious geographic generalisation. Welcome to the internet kid - people disagree here all the time and you have NO RIGHT to expect them to keep that to themselves if you want the freedom to put your own opinion out there. Good luck with the rest of puberty.

Sonnen vs Barnett shoot promo.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Too bad I'm a 25 year old man with kids of my own. And no I wont watch my damn mouth sideline me all u want. just because YOU say I'm wrong in no way makes me wrong. Just because your a mod doesn't make your words law. I understand ppl disagree. Thats why I voiced my opinion and said keep him over there. Your problem is you want me to kiss your ass like everyone else on this post. Naw lil dude.

Blog Entries
    You see, this is why we can't have nice things. Because immature little twerps like this illiterate lad think that because "everyone agrees with me" then they are just sucking up. Yeah, couldn't possibly be because you're wrong could it? The ability to have kids does not make you an adult fella, nor does it make you a man or even a real father. So, how many of those kids live with you? How many do you support? Or don't they do that "where you come from"?

Fella. I'm engaged to the mother of my child and own my house, car and two business. Don't sit there and judge me because of my race. U don't know shit about me. And illiterate? Hommie I have a bachlors and closing in on my masters. Ive probably accomplished more in the last 4 years than u have your whole life I come on here for shits and giggles and because I like to debate. So I'm not gonna be disrespected by someone who most likly does this for a living. And no.. I'm not wrong because there is no such thing as right or wrong when stating an opinion.