Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punk and Sonnen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iiamtripp View Post
    Sonnen just got the business handed to him. keep him over there
    I'm not sure what part of this makes sense. Are they supposed to keep non-contenders on the books for as long as they want? And since when does an MMA/wrester crossover depend on their current real fighting form? It's not like he's lost his fake fighting edge. But no, wrestling should definitely ignore a surefire way to make many dollars, you definitely have a point there

i just wouldnt find him believeable if he cant back his trash talk in the world of real fighting

Blog Entries
    You might want to check out his record then. He's hardly new to this. And there's a massive difference being a real tough guy and a fake fighting tough guy. Half the WWE locker room are likely real pussies in the real world.

WWE fans didn't seem to have any issues welcoming Lesnar back into the fold despite being exposed as a paper champ in the UFC. The WWE would probably just tout Chael's accomplishments while glossing over his failures, and all would be gravy.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

my point is, he had a shot at the title, talked massive amounts of shit and didnt last the first round. where i come from your only as good as your last fight so his record means nothing to me. sure they might make some bread bringing him in i wont deny that. but when i see him all ill see is him on his back longer than a hoe on a train ride

Blog Entries
    my point is, he had a shot at the title, talked massive amounts of shit and didnt last the first round. where i come from your only as good as your last fight so his record means nothing to me. sure they might make some bread bringing him in i wont deny that. but when i see him all ill see is him on his back longer than a hoe on a train ride
    So by your logic, Chuck Liddell is a piece of crap that doesn't deserve any future opportunities, yeah? Randy Couture can just go straight to hell because his only worth is as a fighter, right?

For some reason you have wild expectations about a persons necessary qualifications to enter the world of professional wrestling. Why is that? At least Sonnen can honestly say he has put his body on the line along with his mouth - how many WWE tough guys can say that? And by your own strange standard, shouldn't you be interested in any legitimate fights that WWE wrestlers have actually had? So you could better judge their worth? What if they have never had a single fight in their life? Does that make them wusses? Or undefeated? Because then you could say they had a perfect record. Your logic is all kinds of wack.

i just wouldnt find him believeable if he cant back his trash talk in the world of real fighting
    reading this actually hurt my face a little. Sonnen is still the same guy that dominated Anderson Silva for 4.75 rounds of their first fight. Plus, how does real world fighting have anything to do with being in the WWE at all? Sure, some of the WWE guys train in MMA techniques, but if you think any of them could step into a UFC ring and have any real success against the top contenders, well.....then you're just kidding yourself.

It would be a good option for him, now that his mma career is pretty much over. I mean he can carry on in mma but its pointless, he's fought pretty much everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Cameras would break trying to capture all of the smugness.
    Or at least produce a large amount of feedback that will distort the picture.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So by your logic, Chuck Liddell is a piece of crap that doesn't deserve any future opportunities, yeah? Randy Couture can just go straight to hell because his only worth is as a fighter, right?

For some reason you have wild expectations about a persons necessary qualifications to enter the world of professional wrestling. Why is that? At least Sonnen can honestly say he has put his body on the line along with his mouth - how many WWE tough guys can say that? And by your own strange standard, shouldn't you be interested in any legitimate fights that WWE wrestlers have actually had? So you could better judge their worth? What if they have never had a single fight in their life? Does that make them wusses? Or undefeated? Because then you could say they had a perfect record. Your logic is all kinds of wack.
    Hey, Rob, you don't need to be so harsh on the guy, everybody is entitled to their opinion and...

Wait a minute! You needed to be that harsh for the sake of good LOLs based on reality!!!

Good job

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!