View Poll Results: What Do You Want Out Of HHH vs. Lesnar III Most?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blood. Pure Violence. An Unadulterated Fight.

18 37.50%
  • A Brock Lesnar Win.

12 25.00%
  • I just want a good match and a logical ending to a feud.

7 14.58%
  • Nothing. I don't care about this match.

8 16.67%
  • Other.

3 6.25%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    A lesnar win to balance up the feud! Bit ridiculous of a feud when one guy wins all of them.
    It's 1-1 :P

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Triple H to suffer a career ending injury so I never have to see him in a match again.

I want a Shooting Star Press off the top of the cage. I don't care who does it.

Seriously,I think these guys really need to turn it up because the last two matches have been kind of dull. It's not a knock on those guys because when you let those guys loose they can put on an awesome match. WWE should just say the hell with it and let these guys beat the hell out each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Jones View Post
    Seriously,I think these guys really need to turn it up because the last two matches have been kind of dull. It's not a knock on those guys because when you let those guys loose they can put on an awesome match. WWE should just say the hell with it and let these guys beat the hell out each other.
    I thought their first match was poor, but for me their match at Mania was match of the night, but that's not saying much.

More than anything else, I want a finish that isn't clouded in controversy. The series is 1-1, and the the first two matches were really good. It would be a shame if the tiebreaker didn't have a clear winner. I'd prefer Brock

Well im looking forward to another brutal match. I expect Lesner to get the win. They cant have him losing all the time, makes him look weak.

I don't care about this match. Lesnar has been a bore to watch in the ring and he hasn't been the "unstoppable monster" that everyone was expecting when he returned. They need to have him work with a few others on the roster but other than Ryback I can't really think of anyone with the size that could make it look believable that they might be able to actually beat him. Unfortunately Ryback and Lesnar would be a snoozefest to watch so this probably isn't really a good choice either. The other big men are already established veterans or heels, or as in the case of Brodus Clay made into some kind of comedic character who isn't as invincible as when he made his debut, so it would be a waste to have something like Lesnar vs. Mark Henry and be able to come up with an acceptable story for their reason to have a match. Not as if the WWE hasn't thrown matches together for no reason before! I can't see him going against C.M. Punk unless Punk returns as a face and dumps Heyman and a match against The Undertaker would probably be a snoozefest too even though it seems that everyone else wants to see this happen. I'm still shaking my head trying to figure out why he was brought back again and paid a ridiculous amount anyway. IMO his return has been rather lackluster.

HHH just needs to retire. He looks like a wuss since he got the haircut and has had his arm "broken" so many times that he shouldn't even be able to use it properly by now. And what is so devastating about The Pedigree? It doesn't even look painful. I thought he was done when he lost to The Undertaker at WM28 and they walked off stage all hugging and crap. Anyone on the roster could have married Stephanie and have the same perks HHH has today whether they were good in the ring or not. We remember HHH because he was always included in the big stories, whether it made any sense to involve him or not, and he was always sold as being bigger than life. I never considered him as being outstanding. His moves are rather elementary and he's not really acrobatic. He's just "there". People say that Cena only has "five moves of doom". I can't really think of five moves that HHH uses that makes him any more special than Cena.

If this match happens I hope that it's the last for the both of them.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

Brock Lesnar winning is what i want and it's what is needed. Triple H should already be retired yet he came back out of retirement for another match, by Lesnar scoring the win at ER would make him 2-1 in what would bring closure to this feud. The match itself i think will be brutal and i have a feeling we will see blood too.

What do I want from the match? Brevity.
    I'm so bored of HHH, who has been working the same match now for years with varying degrees of success. Brock is such a strange fit in the current roster, I'd love to see him face Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Mark Henry or even Cena again as opposed to Trips.

Divas to believe in.