View Poll Results: What Do You Want Out Of HHH vs. Lesnar III Most?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blood. Pure Violence. An Unadulterated Fight.

18 37.50%
  • A Brock Lesnar Win.

12 25.00%
  • I just want a good match and a logical ending to a feud.

7 14.58%
  • Nothing. I don't care about this match.

8 16.67%
  • Other.

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Do You Want Out Of HHH vs. Lesnar III Most?

I've done my best to vary the choices above in this poll. Hopefully it covers all your answers and gives you room to add your own thoughts and views. So anyways, Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar III is scheduled for Extreme Rules 2013 in a Steel Cage. What do you hope to get out of the match the most?

For me, although I think Lesnar really needs beats Triple H this time around, what I really want at the end is a hardcore, unadulterated fight. And for it to feel like that -- this match is going to need BLOOD! I honestly feel like the PG rating is hindering this feud from being as brutal as it can be and should be. As personal as it is, Triple H and Brock Lesnar should be tearing each other to shreds, especially knowing how vicious their characters can be. It's the last match and its on a PPV where in theory it should be safe to have blood. And if I get that -- I'll be a happy wrestling fan.

Your thoughts?

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

I just want to see a great match, I know it will be bloody, but I just want to see an all out war. I wish Lesnar would go back to his wrestling roots more and pull out more german suplexes, powerbombs, and less on the UFC style. But I'm sure it should be brutal regardless.

I want this to be a great match, but I'm also hoping this will be the last match with Lesner for a while. I used to be a huge fan of his but ever since he came back I just can't seem to get behind him especially since he's around so little.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

A lesnar win to balance up the feud! Bit ridiculous of a feud when one guy wins all of them.

I myself don't really care about blod, so long as the match is intense and Lesnar wins I'm happy.

Blog Entries
    A Lesnar win will do me.

Apart from that, I want to see Lesnar tossing HHH around the ring like a rag doll via suplexes again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I want blood,to me it made no sense if theres no blood since this is a trilogy grudge feud not a technical wrestling 2 out of 3 no time limit match,Heyman promote this match very well and now its up to Brock and HHH up their effort to make the match believable.

Blog Entries
    I wanna seen HHH kick Lesnar in the balls. He's been doing that a lot lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    A lesnar win to balance up the feud! Bit ridiculous of a feud when one guy wins all of them.
    Yeah it is ridiculous when one guy wins all the matches in a feud....like Orton and Christian in 2011. Lesnar and Triple H though have had 2 matches, each winning one...

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

a "the winner gets stephanie" stipulation
    kinda like orton did with HHH back in their feud