Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The eagle design was legit. The red n yellow one looks like they had hulkamania on the mind at the time

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Honestly it looks like they employed some fucking 5 year olds for those designs.

You're welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    That Eagle one looked so bad ass, wish they went with it. Also the people that are saying the belts are over the top, wrestling IS over the top action.
    The belt was traditional for years and it was fine. Wrestling (though it's always been scripted) used to actually somewhat feel like a sport which I really liked. Now it seems like some over the top TeeNick soap opera with kiddy type belt designs. Traditional is the way to go no matter how the action is because it makes it seem more of a sport which the product certainly needs at its current state.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    That Eagle one looked so bad ass, wish they went with it. Also the people that are saying the belts are over the top, wrestling IS over the top action.
    I don't get what you are trying to say here..
    so because wrestling is over the top action in your words, everything should be over the top?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Well one of them was essentially the same as the one they were trying to replace! The others looked fairly shit that red one was horrible!

Blog Entries
    None of the designs were good IMO. The eagle one is the only other design that I'd have been mildly happy with, but the one chosen was a great choice. I like the new WWE title.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

They all look like they were designed by a child, just awful.

I honestly think they created and "revealed" awful ones so that the one they have now is moreclegit. The new WWE Title is lightyears ahead of those designs.

Blog Entries
    I have to agree that the new WWE title makes more sense in the here and now than some in the past and I am even man enough to admit having the Rock introduce it helped make it more of a big deal...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

i think the square one looked cool. but the one they have no its better then all of them. i personally like the nxt titles.
    Best Gimmick on NXT