Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who would you like to see in the WWE and World Title scenes.

Try and put guys who haven't got a shot in about a year or so, so no Ryback, Sheamus, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, or CM Punk. I would like to see Randy Orton, and Miz in a three way feud with Cena for title. I would also like Chris Jericho, or Daniel Brian, or Kane in the World Heavyweight title picture. How about you?

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, The Miz are 3 that I would like to see back in the main title scenes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

for the moment I like the WHC picture, swagger is a talent I liked to see pushed for years, to bad the idiot needs to get his weed before his career. ziggler first actual run (second on paper) is something I also look forward to, and del rio, yeah he needs to be there for the new swagger gimmick to make sense.

for the WWE championship, it is hard, because cena wrestled almost the whole roster. a new cena vs orton feud sounds not bad, or one more run for jericho but the problem is that he picks his dates, so to put the belt on him is really difficult. maybay in time rhodes needs to get a shot but they need to build him first because right now he is losing to many matches to be in the main event

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    for the moment I like the WHC picture, swagger is a talent I liked to see pushed for years, to bad the idiot needs to get his weed before his career. ziggler first actual run (second on paper) is something I also look forward to, and del rio, yeah he needs to be there for the new swagger gimmick to make sense.

for the WWE championship, it is hard, because cena wrestled almost the whole roster. a new cena vs orton feud sounds not bad, or one more run for jericho but the problem is that he picks his dates, so to put the belt on him is really difficult. maybay in time rhodes needs to get a shot but they need to build him first because right now he is losing to many matches to be in the main event
    They Put it on The Rock.

Yeah But Jericho Would'nt be champ..He Not Only Picks His Dates but also Knows What The Wrestling Business is,Not For The Money.For Goodness Sakes He does House shows...

My Pick Would Be CHris Jericho,Daniel Bryan And Damien Sandow.You Are Welcome!
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.

I liked The Miz as champion. Id love to see what he can do with a tittle run as face. We havent seen an Orton/Cena fued in a while. Id really like to see one of the Shiled members in the picture. Why not? They fight for justice this could be a way they initially serve justice.

The WHC title aeen is fine to me. But again why not throw one of the Shild members in the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, The Miz are 3 that I would like to see back in the main title scenes.
    Same here. Only one I do not want to see is Orton. Also I'd probably add Claudio and Barrett to the list- but that will never happen

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Cesaro,Ambrose and Sandow. Those three would freshen things up.

Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, The Miz

Fandango, Miz, Randy Orton, there the main guys i want to see. Wade Barrett and Cesaro and Drew (Even though i'm Scottish) will hopeful NEVER win the world title.

For me Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho and....... Christian

Daniel Bryan's use right now is a disgrace to him and his talent. I love Kane and Bryan but they've got to drop this ridiculous acting tag team and move on. Daniel Bryan was a great world champion and I'd love to see him at the top again. Speaking of Kane I wouldn't mind seeing him get another shot.

Jericho and Christian both need one more world title reign before they retire. Jericho has had his share but I hate how his comebacks are just constantly putting others over, makes Jericho look very weak. I know Vince is not big on Christian and never has been but when and if the guy ever comes back Vince needs to realize that Christian deserves a decent title reign at least for a few months.

If Orton were to turn heel I wouldn't mind seeing him with a title but with the way he is right now I'd rather watch Roseanne doing a strip tease.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th