4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would love it!

2 50.00%
  • I would hate it.

0 0%
  • I would be totally indifferent to it.

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How much do you think will the fans have to tone it down with their chants if they do in fact move to Versus? I never saw ECW back in the day when they were at their most rowdy, so I really don't know what the deal would have to be with that.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    How much do you think will the fans have to tone it down with their chants if they do in fact move to Versus? I never saw ECW back in the day when they were at their most rowdy, so I really don't know what the deal would have to be with that.
    ROH crowd is rowdy?

ECW crowd was the most vicious but yet loyal crowd in wrestling. They really spoke their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    ROH crowd is rowdy?

ECW crowd was the most vicious but yet loyal crowd in wrestling. They really spoke their minds.
    "Your gonna get your fucking head kicked in!" "Fuck 'em up Davey, fuck 'em!" etc, etc. I don't think Versus would be too happy with this much cruseing on their network. I get that it's great for the fans to be able to speak their minds, but I don't know how well that will translate on network T.V.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    "Your gonna get your fucking head kicked in!" "Fuck 'em up Davey, fuck 'em!" etc, etc. I don't think Versus would be too happy with this much cruseing on their network. I get that it's great for the fans to be able to speak their minds, but I don't know how well that will translate on network T.V.
    I would guess that if it shows in the night and puts what rating it is, it wouldn't matter. Though that is my guess.