View Poll Results: How would you guys feel if ROH came to Versus

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would love it!

    2 50.00%
  • I would hate it.

    0 0%
  • I would be totally indifferent to it.

    2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Who else is hoping and praying ROH is coming to Verses?

    I never got HD-Net and thus have never seen a full show or ppv from top to bottom, I (like I'm sure many of you) do in fact have Versus, and it was rumored to be one of the stations to be rumored for ROH's new T.V deal. If it were on Versus, I would for sure watch it every week religiously like I do with the WWE. However, I did hear through the grapevine that Versus might be going bankrupt, which is never a good sign if your a T.V. show looking for a new deal. I have no evidence though that this rumor was even true though. So my question for you guys is, how would you feel if ROH signed a deal with Versus.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I never got HD-Net and thus have never seen a full show or ppv from top to bottom, I (like I'm sure many of you) do in fact have Versus, and it was rumored to be one of the stations to be rumored for ROH's new T.V deal. If it were on Versus, I would for sure watch it every week religiously like I do with the WWE. However, I did hear through the grapevine that Versus might be going bankrupt, which is never a good sign if your a T.V. show looking for a new deal. I have no evidence though that this rumor was even true though. So my question for you guys is, how would you feel if ROH signed a deal with Versus.
    You ninja'ed me my friend, I was about to make a thread on this very topic. I love the idea of having ROH on a national network. Versus has done a good job bringing a national audience to the post lockout NHL. I, like you, haven't seen a full show from ROH but I would love to have an alternative to the big two.BTW how was you're surgery?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #3
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196

    I don't have HDNet and will probably never get ROH on TV over here, yet I still manage to watch it every week. Quite easily. (Internet is a wonderful thing.)

    I just hope it goes somewhere


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    You ninja'ed me my friend, I was about to make a thread on this very topic. I love the idea of having ROH on a national network. Versus has done a good job bringing a national audience to the post lockout NHL. I, like you, haven't seen a full show from ROH but I would love to have an alternative to the big two.BTW how was you're surgery?
    Surgery went about as good as possible. I'm on some pain pills right now which are a necessaty evil , but they sure do help a lot. Thank you for asking btw.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

    I don't have HDNet and will probably never get ROH on TV over here, yet I still manage to watch it every week. Quite easily. (Internet is a wonderful thing.)

    I just hope it goes somewhere
    Really? What site do you use?? I'd love to know because I know youtube deletes all the ROH episodes currently. I've watched a lot of fantastic matches they put on, but I never really get to watch any othe promos which sucks because I have to guess which guys are heels and faces and the background on the programs.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  6. #6
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    It's streamed live on justin.tv (Monday 8 EST)

    tvcram.com have archived most if not all episodes for streaming, and new ones normally pop up on wednesdays. (sometimes tuesdays or thursdays) the site's been going down a lot lately though.

    Alternatively there's xtremewrestlingtorrents.net if you know how to work torrents. Other sites like desirulez, destinationwrestling and other wrestling torrent sites also have them available for download.... Aaaaand sometimes searching "ROH" on youtube then sorting by upload date works.

    There are probably hundreds of other places I don't know about.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    It's streamed live on justin.tv (Monday 8 EST)

    tvcram.com have archived most if not all episodes for streaming, and new ones normally pop up on wednesdays. (sometimes tuesdays or thursdays) the site's been going down a lot lately though.

    Alternatively there's xtremewrestlingtorrents.net if you know how to work torrents. Other sites like desirulez, destinationwrestling and other wrestling torrent sites also have them available for download.... Aaaaand sometimes searching "ROH" on youtube then sorting by upload date works.

    There are probably hundreds of other places I don't know about.
    Thank you so much. What about the ppvs though? Are they sown on Justin TV or any other free streaming sites? I gotta start watching this on a weekly basis now instead of RAW, as I can always watch Raw on youtube the next day.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.


    JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

    And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

    Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    It's streamed live on justin.tv (Monday 8 EST)

    tvcram.com have archived most if not all episodes for streaming, and new ones normally pop up on wednesdays. (sometimes tuesdays or thursdays) the site's been going down a lot lately though.

    Alternatively there's xtremewrestlingtorrents.net if you know how to work torrents. Other sites like desirulez, destinationwrestling and other wrestling torrent sites also have them available for download.... Aaaaand sometimes searching "ROH" on youtube then sorting by upload date works.

    There are probably hundreds of other places I don't know about.
    This is why I voted the 'indifferent' option.

  9. #9
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's nice that ROH will get more exposure than they had been getting on HDNet, but as I'm in England my stance on this is the same as Necro & Rich. Pure indifference!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  10. #10
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    The Versus Network would fit for ROH. I would hope for that change but its up to them.

    Versus held WEC when UFC decided to merge.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.