Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dana White a work?

Although its prob not, does anybody else get the feeling that maybe Vince and Dana have made some sort of seceret deal and Brock really is going to be at mania but they want to keep it a secret. I mean she keeps denying it over and over it just seems odd to me.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In no way, shape or form do I believe that Vinnie and Dana are in cahoots!...... The thought did cross my mind though. The fact that Dana's even talking about it is, in an inadvertent way, kind of promoting Mania. Some people may purchase the event just to see if Brock will turn up as a surprise. Of course, they'll be disappointed but by then it'll be too late.

~insert evil laughter~

Maybe he could come back and finally nail that Perfect Shooting Star Press that he so desperately wanted to do at mania 19
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of that too. But I doubt that Danas a liar. He seems like a legit businessman, unlike Vince. Dana wants his best in UFC still fighting, rather than taking a paycheck from Vinnie Mac.

Blog Entries
    Dude, do yourself a favour and google Dana White - he's a man. pmsl! No, Dana is WAY too serious about business to get involved with something that would, in effect, water down the image of his own product. He makes quite enough money as it is, he doesn't need wrestling

Dana aligning himself with a dying carny show completely flies in the face of what he's spent the better part of the last decade trying to accomplish (which is having MMA recognized as a legitimate sport).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think this is a case of the WWE getting ahead of itself and thinking it could get Brock, and Dana trying to save face for his legit company.

Mmmmm Layla...
    Wait what are we talkin' about? :P

Should have been 18-1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sXeKid View Post
    Mmmmm Layla...
    Wait what are we talkin' about? :P
    Lol! Yeah she does that to you hey.

Blog Entries
    Honestly if Dana and Vince were working together, something tells me that Dana wouldn't be denying it and would just shut up about it. Vince would probably pay Dana to shut up about too.

It's either not happening or the craziest work in the world. Dana runs a legitament business and is the owner
    owner of one of the biggest combat sports companies. So why would Dana associate himself with something fake?
    I do admit, he does bring it up too much, which leaves people wondering if he will do it. But he is truthful to his fans and whatnot from what I see.
    If Brock does appear at Wrestlemania to face Undertaker I know I for one will mark the f*** out! :3