Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Cant see any one else other then Punk and Ryback.

The problem is a lot of the people we're mentioning are in their 30s, think the only ones who aren't are Big E, Rhodes, and the Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    Riley when he moves out of the dog house
    This^^

The guy has charisma, good in-ring skills and an awesome theme song
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It should be Ricardo Rodriguez.
    Only problem I see with Ricardo is his non wrestling role on the main shows (does he still wrestle as "El Local" on NXT?). But the guy has charisma, he is funny and seems to be well liked by the fans since he and Del Rio turned face. Honestly, I can't find a single reason for anyone to dislike Ricardo.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Who do you guys see as the next face of the WWE? I believe John Cena will still be around for that transition just like Austin was around to transition into the Rock and the Rock was there to transition into HHH and Brock. I think the next face of the WWE has yet to debut on TV. I think it's going to be someone from that deep talent reservoir they have in NXT. Who do you guys think it will be?
    Two words.......one phenomenon.........MATT HARDY
    Matt Hardy is.........the beginning, the end, the problem, the solution, the punch line, tha Man, the next WWE Champion!!!

"OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH"
    "I can slap a tomato,"
    "I can dry hump a seal YEAH"

Matt Hardy YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MATTHARDYBRAND

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Who do you guys see as the next face of the WWE? I believe John Cena will still be around for that transition just like Austin was around to transition into the Rock and the Rock was there to transition into HHH and Brock. I think the next face of the WWE has yet to debut on TV. I think it's going to be someone from that deep talent reservoir they have in NXT. Who do you guys think it will be?
    CM Punk, 34 years old, can easily be the face of the company, I think nobody can deny it.
    Daniel Bryan, 31, also can draw
    Sheamus, 35, does not have the mic skills of Cena, Punk or Bryan, but I think he can.
    Ryback, 31, same as Sheamus, he already prove that the crowd can be behind him
    Orton is just awful as a face, and has only average mic skills; Yes he can draw but will never be the face of the company

For me, there is actually no one left on the roster as good as they can be, who can take Cena's place is a short time. Perhaps if tomorrow WWE starts building one or two guys, OK, but actually, no one except the ones I listed, is built enough for that.

I also believe that Cena isn't done yet, and will still be there after his 40.

Alex Riley? The same Alex Riley who is believed to be a roster cut fairly soon??

1. CM Punk - He essentially carried the company in 2012.
    2. Ryback - He's a Vince wet dream. Massive, charismatic, very hard work ethic behind the scenes.
    3. Sheamus - He's got HHH in his back pocket.
    4. Daniel Bryan - Best technical wrestler in the business. But as much as I want him to be the face of the company, I'm just not sure that will happen with his lack of size.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Alex Riley? The same Alex Riley who is believed to be a roster cut fairly soon??

1. CM Punk - He essentially carried the company in 2012.
    2. Ryback - He's a Vince wet dream. Massive, charismatic, very hard work ethic behind the scenes.
    3. Sheamus - He's got HHH in his back pocket.
    4. Daniel Bryan - Best technical wrestler in the business. But as much as I want him to be the face of the company, I'm just not sure that will happen with his lack of size.
    Alex Riley could be big if he wasnt in the dog house. Presumably for his DUI and hissy fit backstage. He's just been swept completely under the rug by creative. Thought he could have been onto something when he split from Miz and got a win over him. Then the above happened and he hasnt recovered since.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I love how you guys think WWE picks who the face of the company. If Dolph started making more money then Cena, he would become the face. The Fans chose who becomes the face of the company.