Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If he wasn't so deeply buried I would say that Drew Mac had the potential to become something close to the face of the company, of course his downside, other than living in jobsville, is his accent, the face of the company tends to be a yank, its the biggest market.

I'd like to think Seth Rollins could do it, he has physique issues though maybe

Failing those two I guess we haven't see him yet cause no one else has the potential

Idk why, but my gut is telling me in about 6yrs or so it will be Roman Reigns.

Probably by the way they are building Ryback, he is at the end of the year or near wrestlemania 30.

My little toe tells me that Big E Langston will be one of their great ones in a few years..

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    The next big face of WWE is currently holding the World Heavy Weight title, I will put my money on Dolph Ziggler having a face turn soon and just going straight to the top, but there is not one person on the WWE's main roster right now that will surpass John Cena's Super Face status in this generation, i will go as far to say that there isn't anybody on the NXT roster that will be bigger than him either give it a couple off years and somebody will come through, destroy NXT and get on the WWE main roster in the matter off months and they will be early 20's, and that is exactly what WWE needs to happen and if a star like this comes through they can't hold him back, they have to push him to the sky and just let him roll.

Cody Rhodes is only 27 so I think he is very likely. But then again Ryback and Langston do have the size. I wish it was Kassius, but he's already 33. So I don't know.

I don't see Cody carrying the company. Honestlt right now I cant picture anybody else carrying the company. Who could posdibly fill John Cenas shoes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Idk why, but my gut is telling me in about 6yrs or so it will be Roman Reigns.
    This. Or possibly Dean Ambrose. But in all liklihood, because we all know how Vinny Mac is, it'll be somebody with an overly muscular physique and the promo skills of a nugget. Ryback or Big E. most likely

I don't know how much age matters nowadays. Ziggler, Bryan, Barret, Ryback, Sheamus and Fandango are all in their early 30s and are pretty much separated by a year or two, Sheamus is like 35. So honestly I don't know what to look for age wise in somebody who is going to be the next face. The fanboy in me says Ziggler or Bryan can be the next faces, but the more realistic side of me just sees them as being contenders in the main event rather than carrying the E. If we're talking about somebody young to carry the E, I honestly think it will be Rollins, he has the most babyface potential and I don't know how good Reigns will be on the mic, he doesn't have to be amazing.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    I don't know how much age matters nowadays. Ziggler, Bryan, Barret, Ryback, Sheamus and Fandango are all in their early 30s and are pretty much separated by a year or two, Sheamus is like 35. So honestly I don't know what to look for age wise in somebody who is going to be the next face. The fanboy in me says Ziggler or Bryan can be the next faces, but the more realistic side of me just sees them as being contenders in the main event rather than carrying the E. If we're talking about somebody young to carry the E, I honestly think it will be Rollins, he has the most babyface potential and I don't know how good Reigns will be on the mic, he doesn't have to be amazing.
    The only reason the age thing plays into it is because Cena isn't going anywhere soon. So looking at the next face it needs to be someone fairly young or someone who could have some longevity in their career. D-Bryan to me is a guy that will last a while in the business where Punk has stated he doesn't want to be around too much longer and he seems pretty banged up for his age. Reigns had a lot going for him. Size, look, lineage. Don't forget his cousin The Rock didn't get over with his original gimmick where reigns is over without having done all that much. When the shield split, then we can see how far they will really get.

It should be Ricardo Rodriguez.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5