Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I agree with El T Draino. Most named options are lacking. Cody Rhodes will be a great contender, will hold the WHC and maybe even WWE title a few times, but he'll never be THE face of the company. Same goes for Daniel Bryan. But that's cool: you can't be THE face without facing tough competition.

Austin had Rock, HBK, HHH, Vince himself, to play off. John Cena was made by HBK, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero. And guys like Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, they will be those guys for the next face of WWE.

Seth Rollins is the only possible contender on the current roster for me. Just 26 and already a credible member of the Raw-roster. Don't know if he's big & jacked enough, but he's the only one I see having a chance to make it.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

It depends on the era they go into next.

WHoever it is, won't be someone technically sound as far as a D-Bry type. They'll probably fall into the class of John Cena, as far as ability, and personality/charisma.

It's a good type of person to have - they put on good matches, can carry the crowd on the mic, etc., etc.

Who that is? I don't know. Personally, I doubt it'll be any one of the Shield.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'd say Daniel Bryan. He's a great wrestler and not bad on the mic. I hope to God it's not Ryback.

Would love to see Ziggler stay pretty high in the cards too, as well as Punk
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2014 Royal Rumble: 29th (tie), Elimination Chamber: 5th (tie)

No one said this guy so i'm gonna jump out on a limb. JUSTIN FREAKIN GABRIEL. U heard it here first lol! No but seriously he has the boyband look so all the teen girls love him (who WWE is targeting). He was a really good champ in FCW and a great highflyer in the ring. He's my wildcard but the obvious ones are: Dolph, Sheild (all of them have BRIGHT futures), Cody, D Bry.

Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    No one said this guy so i'm gonna jump out on a limb. JUSTIN FREAKIN GABRIEL. U heard it here first lol! No but seriously he has the boyband look so all the teen girls love him (who WWE is targeting). He was a really good champ in FCW and a great highflyer in the ring. He's my wildcard but the obvious ones are: Dolph, Sheild (all of them have BRIGHT futures), Cody, D Bry.
    I like Justin Gabriel a lot, but he's not making the most of his talent because he either can't talk or doesn't talk. If he can't find a voice and a personality outside the ring he's doomed to be White Kofi Kingston.

The answer is sitting right in front of your faces. FAAAANDAAAANGOOOOO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I don't think Johnny Curtis can ever turn face, but I like how crazy he can act. He's the weirdest guy the WWE has had since Golddust. He has it in him to pull off a succession of psycho heel gimmicks in coming years and could be a main event heel.

Blog Entries
    John Cena IS in the transition to Punk. That's it.
    Follow the Buzzards

Riley when he moves out of the dog house

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Haha, there is just as much truth as there is humor behind this. It's amazing what Curtis has done with an absolutely ridiculous character. The man is comfortable in his own skin and his star-power/charisma is massive. Based on the criteria I listed in my previous statement... Curtis has to be a top candidate. Confident on the mic, BIGTIME personality, awesome physique, and good in the ring. He demands attention, for sure.

Wrestlemania 35: Rollins (face) vs Curtis (heel) for the WWE Title?

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL