Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Next face of the WWE

Who do you guys see as the next face of the WWE? I believe John Cena will still be around for that transition just like Austin was around to transition into the Rock and the Rock was there to transition into HHH and Brock. I think the next face of the WWE has yet to debut on TV. I think it's going to be someone from that deep talent reservoir they have in NXT. Who do you guys think it will be?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    It needs to be Daniel Bryan. There is no one over like him, face or heel. He has that Austin level catchphrase that everyone will be saying for years. He has the in ring abilities and can talk on the mic. The total package, he needs to be the face of the company.

Blog Entries
    I think DB and Punk can both be that guy. Punk acts like he won't be around long, but who knows. Problem is both guys are shrimps. There needs to be a top guy that has both the charisma and the size. I agree that there's probably a young guy developing right now that can be the next big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault View Post
    It needs to be Daniel Bryan.
    Never ever going to happen, D~Bry may be awesome in the ring technically and good on the mic but with his size he just is not believable, I'm not saying only Meat heads should be on top, but Bryan is a good few inches to small to be a legitimate contender for a prolonged period of time.

Sure you could have him as the Underdog, but having an underdog come out on top all the time, hurts the rest of the rosters credibility.

For my pick I say Ryback, but I don't think he will be top dog for as long as the others, I'll give him 2-3 years on top, then he'll pass on the Reigns.

knowing vince it will be Ryback, let's hope HHH can build some other good technical main eventers

I think Ritchie Steamboat has a good shot of being the next top face but as with Bryan his size could hold him back. Other possibles are Ambrose or Big E.

Divas to believe in.

One guy that's waiting for his opportunity and could potentially reach those heights is Cody Rhodes. He has the look, the legacy, and the charisma along with great in-ring skills. He's just currently stuck waiting in line behind guys like the Miz.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    The next big face of WWE is currently holding the World Heavy Weight title, I will put my money on Dolph Ziggler having a face turn soon and just going straight to the top, but there is not one person on the WWE's main roster right now that will surpass John Cena's Super Face status in this generation, i will go as far to say that there isn't anybody on the NXT roster that will be bigger than him either give it a couple off years and somebody will come through, destroy NXT and get on the WWE main roster in the matter off months and they will be early 20's, and that is exactly what WWE needs to happen and if a star like this comes through they can't hold him back, they have to push him to the sky and just let him roll.

Cody Rhodes is only 27 so I think he is very likely. But then again Ryback and Langston do have the size. I wish it was Kassius, but he's already 33. So I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Who do you guys see as the next face of the WWE? I believe John Cena will still be around for that transition just like Austin was around to transition into the Rock and the Rock was there to transition into HHH and Brock. I think the next face of the WWE has yet to debut on TV. I think it's going to be someone from that deep talent reservoir they have in NXT. Who do you guys think it will be?
    Two words.......one phenomenon.........MATT HARDY
    Matt Hardy is.........the beginning, the end, the problem, the solution, the punch line, tha Man, the next WWE Champion!!!

"OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH"
    "I can slap a tomato,"
    "I can dry hump a seal YEAH"

Matt Hardy YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MATTHARDYBRAND