Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Hardy Goes Back To Court Today on 9/09/10

TNA wrestler Jeff Hardy is due back in North Carolina Superior Court today. Hardy still faces four separate felony and misdemeanor counts stemming from his 2009 arrest for alleged drug possession.

Hardy’s case has been continued several times in 2010. The result is that Hardy’s court appearance today is two days shy of the one-year mark since his arrest on September 11, 2009.

Following his arrest, Hardy was charged with three separate counts related to alleged drug possession. A fourth charge – conspiracy to traffic opium – was added in January 2010.

Hardy’s scheduled appearance at Moore County Superior Court this morning in Carthage, N.C. follows a four-day stretch of TNA PPV and Impact tapings in Orlando, Fla. He is not scheduled for TNA’s weekend house show tour that begins on Friday.

The list of charges Hardy is faced with is as follows:

Count 1 – Felony drug trafficking, Two felony charges of possession of a Schedule III controlled substance or drug.

Count 2 – Felony possession of cocaine, Felony maintaining a dwelling for redistribution of controlled substances.

Count 3 – Misdemeanor Possession of drug paraphernalia.

Count 4 – Conspiracy to traffic opium (newly added January 2010).

================================================== ====

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again, but I highly doubt it. It has been pushed back long enough.

Well, lets see how lucky Hardy is. If he gets cleared of ALL those charges - then he has got to be the luckiest bastard in the world.

Lets hope the jury and judge are TNA fans.

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I'd love for the judge and jury to be non-biased and give Hardy what he deserves.

I just think its lame on Hardy's part to talk down on WWE for letting him go. Right now, he is a black mark on any well established organization because of this case. I would like to see him beat this case but another side of me sees an idiot that will probably go back to doing the same thing, only more secretively. You've got the money, the fame and the respect but you've still got to do the dumb shit too.

From a Wrestling fans point of view I definitely want to see him beat this, however, as a human being, I don't want to see anyone get away with anything they shouldn't get away with

Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan View Post
    I just think its lame on Hardy's part to talk down on WWE for letting him go. Right now, he is a black mark on any well established organization because of this case. I would like to see him beat this case but another side of me sees an idiot that will probably go back to doing the same thing, only more secretively. You've got the money, the fame and the respect but you've still got to do the dumb shit too.
    FYI, Jeff wasn't let go from WWE this last time. He left on his own terms. The thing that he talked down on WWE about was exploiting his drug issues by having CM Punk acknowledge it on live TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    FYI, Jeff wasn't let go from WWE this last time. He left on his own terms. The thing that he talked down on WWE about was exploiting his drug issues by having CM Punk acknowledge it on live TV.
    Yeah that was really uncalled for. An I think after that the WWE tried to bring him back for a match against Punk at Wrestlemania, but showed up at TNA's back door instead.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Loses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

The thing everyone keeps forgetting is CM Punk was promoting the new Jeff Hardy Dvd when he was talking about his drug issues, which Hardys cut from these dvds probably bought the drugs with.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom_TAg View Post
    The thing everyone keeps forgetting is CM Punk was promoting the new Jeff Hardy Dvd when he was talking about his drug issues, which Hardys cut from these dvds probably bought the drugs with.
    I'm sure Jeff knew that. He was just upset about CM Punk telling the world about his drug problems when the world pretty much already knew about it.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

So what was the verdict?