Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    12,883
    Blog Entries
    2

    Michael Bay Says The Rock Needs To Grow Up

    Credit: EOnline.comOuch…The Rock had to miss the LA premiere of Pain and Gain, due to having surgery to repair the torn abdominal muscles from his WrestleMania match with John Cena. At the premiere, director Michael Bay commented on The Rock, stating the following…"He was pushing it too hard. He needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

    Read Full Article >>

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Michael Bay vs The Rock at Wrestlemania.

    Book it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Michael Bay vs The Rock at Wrestlemania.

    Book it.
    I like it. That can be his punishment for likely totally flopping on the new TMNT movie.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I like it. That can be his punishment for likely totally flopping on the new TMNT movie.
    True. Promise Bay that he can humiliate Rock, only for them to screw him over. Would make for a great and entertaining throw away segment for Wrestlemania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    Ok there Mr Bay. Just because you can punch a Cinematographer in the face and get away with it, doesn't mean you should push your luck with Dwayne. Then again that abusive prick needs to be smacked around to bring him back off that cloud. Fuckin movies suck anyway.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Michael Bay vs The Rock at Wrestlemania.

    Book it.
    WWE wouldn't be able to afford all of the pyro Michael Bay would request.


     





  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    WWE wouldn't be able to afford all of the pyro Michael Bay would request.
    Neither would they be able to afford an arena big enough to fit his ego in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,903
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True. Promise Bay that he can humiliate Rock, only for them to screw him over. Would make for a great and entertaining throw away segment for Wrestlemania.
    I would tweet that he needs to grow up and not wrestle 300 pound men afterwards. Full circle.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would tweet that he needs to grow up and not wrestle 300 pound men afterwards. Full circle.
    Haha! Yes!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.