Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You didn't imply that by any means... He is just using a common fallacy to try to rattle the pretty solid foundation for your argumentation.

Your biggest name will likely close the show whether he's relevant or not to the title picture. It's been that way for a long time... Cm punks first title reign it was like that... Chris Jericho's first title reign was like that... It's just how the wheel turns I guess.
    And thats why I barely watch a whole Raw these days

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Bit late to the game with this one but going to throw in my two cents anyways. The end of the night should NOT be reserved for the WWE title picture automatically. The end should be reserved for the biggest moment of the show. If that's going to be a Cena promo, cool. If that's going to be the most important match of the night, cool. This time was a little bit unique because the people in the biggest match of the night were also involved in the WWE championship storyline. TNA is very often guilty of the same thing.

Watch the Attitude Era of WCW or WWF and you will get exactly how it's supposed to be booked. Not only does putting the mid card wrestlers at the end of the show give them increased exposure in case you know, you want to build for the future or something crazy like that, but it also heightens audience expectations. If you put Team Hell No out there against a credible team in the main event with the titles on the line it gets you believing that the belts actually have a chance of changing hands.

Blog Entries
    I think it's ok to occasionally end the show without a match or a world title confrontation, as long as it's something awesomely exceptional. We've seen this numerous times with Austin and Rock.