Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    The champ should consistently close the show, its annoying how that only happens when Cena is champ but Punk did get a few show closers........when he was feuding with Cena.

    I guess the title is scripted, the most merch sold isn't so Cena's the legit main event

  2. #12
    But what ppl are sayin is a high caliber math should close the show. Not the building of a fued. That could happenat any point in the show. If tou want your champion to close the show, fine, put his ass in a match to close the show. And no an attack or beat doen doesnt count. Yea ppl complained if punk didn't close the show. And its justified cause u want catch one show where cena wont close while hes champion. Undertaker not having a match on raw in 3 years is a big deal. Him teaming with the tag champs to takr on the biggest thing going in the wwe right now is an even bigger deal so I strongly ferl it shouldve closed the show

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly man, this is just proof of how hypocritical some fans are. Hypocrites.
    To be fairly honest, we are all hypocrites one way or another. I do feel that a match needs to end it every now and again. It's a nice thing. Like when Raw or Smackdown starts off with a match. It's like having a chocolate eclair once in a while after pounding down 50¢ honeybuns everyday.


  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by iiamtripp View Post
    But what ppl are sayin is a high caliber math should close the show. Not the building of a fued. That could happenat any point in the show. If tou want your champion to close the show, fine, put his ass in a match to close the show. And no an attack or beat doen doesnt count. Yea ppl complained if punk didn't close the show. And its justified cause u want catch one show where cena wont close while hes champion. Undertaker not having a match on raw in 3 years is a big deal. Him teaming with the tag champs to takr on the biggest thing going in the wwe right now is an even bigger deal so I strongly ferl it shouldve closed the show
    Fair enough, each to his/her own. IMO, anything regarding the main title or title feud should always close the show, regardless of if it's a match or not. I couldn't care less if it's a match that ends a show or not. as long as the main title is the focus of the main event segment, I'm set.

    Taker's a part timer. People complaining that he's not in the main event and at the same time complaining that Rock, Lesnar etc are in the main event is hypocritical. That's just a fact to me.
    1st match in 3 years or not, I fail to see why that means he should be in the main event.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    To be fairly honest, we are all hypocrites one way or another. I do feel that a match needs to end it every now and again. It's a nice thing. Like when Raw or Smackdown starts off with a match. It's like having a chocolate eclair once in a while after pounding down 50¢ honeybuns everyday.
    I know, and I agree. Just pointing it out is all I'm doing, since many people are unaware of how they have double standards when it comes to this kind of things. They'll say one thing if it supports their favorite superstar, but say the complete opposite when it involves another superstar.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #16
    I don't get how anyone is being hypocritical here. No one said, aside from the few saying The Brothers of Destruction/Daniel Bryan vs the Shield, Cena shouldn't have not closed the show. They are simply saying it should of ended with a match. What is stopping Cena and Ryback from having a tag team match to close the show? What was stopping Cena from being in a match to close the show? Nothing, but the WWE. They could've had Foley open the show to call out Ryback and then have Cena saving Ryback from the Shield be the main event for last week's Raw and saved the Brothers of Destruction/Daniel Bryan vs the Shield for this upcoming show.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know, and I agree. Just pointing it out is all I'm doing, since many people are unaware of how they have double standards when it comes to this kind of things. They'll say one thing if it supports their favorite superstar, but say the complete opposite when it involves another superstar.
    It's human nature, you can't help it. Just like the urge to point something out to someone they're wrong. It's involuntary.


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    The champ should consistently close the show, its annoying how that only happens when Cena is champ but Punk did get a few show closers........when he was feuding with Cena.

    I guess the title is scripted, the most merch sold isn't so Cena's the legit main event
    Yeah I used too get pissed off when cena ended the show instead off punk.
    Because IMO the wwe title lost a lot off value back then when cena kept overshadowing it.

  9. #19
    I don't think it happened this week but it seems they usually have a main event match post raw.

    Happy Anzac day,
    MB

  10. #20
    I was so mad they changed Big E's theme song!!

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.