Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Next Level.

The Next Level.

What do you think should Dolph Ziggler Do With His Character "THE SHOW-OFF".

I Would say He should steal His Opponents Finishers.You Know,Make it look like It was Executed Better.

And Then Followed by his taunts "Show-OFF"..

Thoughts?
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.

That would work, but I'd prefer him to just keep up what he is doing.

Have him just scrape his title defenses, kind of like Cena with his five moves, but instead he does something involving cheating at the last minute, and get himself DQed a few times, just to show that he will do anything to keep the title.

that's what he's been doing lately...

Now That he has won The WHC,Maybe an exaggerated arrogance could do the trick.
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    something involving cheating at the last minute, and get himself DQed a few times, just to show that he will do anything to keep the title.
    Every heels do that for years so nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Every heels do that for years so nothing new
    I can't remember the last time someone deliberately got themselves DQed, in a title match.

Blog Entries
    It may seem obvious and many have already mentioned it before but honestly I wish Ziggler had been "passed" the figure four by Flair instead of Miz...Dolph needs a signature submission move and who better than the original bleach blond heel of recent years to help out the new cocky show off of the present? Simply put DZ is a great seller of moves we know that now it is time for him to expand that ring persona...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Rathin Rao View Post
    What do you think should Dolph Ziggler Do With His Character "THE SHOW-OFF".

I Would say He should steal His Opponents Finishers.You Know,Make it look like It was Executed Better.

And Then Followed by his taunts "Show-OFF"..

Thoughts?
    This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Kind of reminds me of Orton's whole "Legend Killer" gimmick which I thought was pretty great.

I completely get that he's following the route of a swarmy heel champion. That said, I don't know if that's the best approach for Dolph. He's very, very athletic. A lot of heels need to cheat to win because it's not believable that they could win otherwise. Dolph, however, looks and moves around like a guy who could pull off some clean upsets.

And sure, he makes people look good when he loses clean - but I have to think that logic works both ways. Meaning: if he were to win some big matches clean, they would be completely amazing as well.

Look at heel HBK, he wasn't the biggest guy in the world - but he was so damn awesome at wrestling that people believed he could win big matches. When he hit that Superkick, the size or strength of his opponent didn't mean a thing to the viewer. Dolph pinned Orton clean at Survivor Series, and it was awesome. Long story short, I think the best thing for Dolph would be to start picking up some clean wins.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Have him just scrape his title defenses, kind of like Cena with his five moves, but instead he does something involving cheating at the last minute, and get himself DQed a few times, just to show that he will do anything to keep the title.
    I was hoping something like this would happen and he'd be given a JBL like title run. However, in the case of where it's a No DQ and AJ and Big E are banned from ringside and everything looks like it will crumble for ziggler, he pulls a rabbit out of the hat.Nothing slimy, just a straight clean win, solidifying him as a champion.

[thinks about midcard]

I think he should push the arrogance up even more now which will eventually drive Big E to leave his side and AJ as well.