Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They are producing great main events. I hate the tag team division and the X-Division right now. TNA KOs division is probably the best part of the show besides the main event scene. Hate the way Angle is being used. TV Title? What happened to it being defended every week.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    They are producing great main events. I hate the tag team division and the X-Division right now. TNA KOs division is probably the best part of the show besides the main event scene. Hate the way Angle is being used. TV Title? What happened to it being defended every week.
    I figure lots have to do with the Aces and 8s storyline and Devon being TV champion... and heel... if they change holders i could see the title being defended weekly if not every other week....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I am really liking the 3-Way matches for the X Division title fantastic idea.

The Knockouts are getting a lot more tv time which is good really like the fact that ODB is the new ref.

Blog Entries
    Knockout is still proving they can carry the show or a large weight of it....
    X-Division I do like the idea of the way and the loser having to work his way back into the contender spot.... then with the voting idea, hope it show some promise.....

People will always complain about Hogan and Sting and others.... but they have roles.... You can't go with out having a boss or a veteran on the roster.... But will say limit their time... make it special when they are wrestling or doing a promo....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

While I like the idea of the X-Division as it is now, it just seems like instead of making stories for the X-Division, they are throwing stuff at it to see if it fits.

3 Way matches all around except House shows
    Weight limit(According to wiki, Storm could compete at his weight, unless it hasn't been updated)
    Loser out of title contention if pinned.
    Number 1 contender 3 way.
    'Draft War Room'
    Ref Cam
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    While I like the idea of the X-Division as it is now, it just seems like instead of making stories for the X-Division, they are throwing stuff at it to see if it fits.

3 Way matches all around except House shows
    Weight limit(According to wiki, Storm could compete at his weight, unless it hasn't been updated)
    Loser out of title contention if pinned.
    Number 1 contender 3 way.
    'Draft War Room'
    Ref Cam
    Sooner then later they going have to make on going feuds.... I think right now they just waiting or testing the waters.... Maybe impose at certain house shows they have 3 way matches, maybe throw in a 4 way as well....